Favorite Spreads

bec

spreads

aenox and rest, I have all the spreads in a document waiting for me to find time to get them up there.

Till now I have to study for my examns, first one coming up may1st.

All the spreads I find around is getting up there, and ALL the old spreads from the other forum IS up there, so dont feel sad you cant find them, they are all right here:

http://www.anjastarot.dk/spreads/spreads-main.htm

I have made the page loading faster, so even you guys with slow connections shouldnt wait a life time to see them.

I will make a post once the new comers are in the air - mean while keep posting your spreads :D and remember to let me know in your post if you do NOT want me to use it for my webby.

light Anja

Lee

Re: spreads

bec said:
All the spreads I find around is getting up there, and ALL the old spreads from the other forum IS up there, so dont feel sad you cant find them, they are all right here:

http://www.anjastarot.dk/spreads/spreads-main.htm

Bec, your site is great! I heartily recommend anyone interested in spreads to visit it. The fact that one of the spreads is mine doesn't hurt, either! :)

-- Lee

MystiqueMoonlight

There's a great book titled Complete Book of Tarot Spreads by Evelin Burger and Johannes Fiebig ISBN 0-8069-9505-X

It contains 122 layouts (small and large) for all sorts of readings as well as a few brief chapters on the relevance of numerology, majors, minors and associations of wands, cups, pentacles and swords.

bec

Thanks Lee

:)

I have used your Final Out Come spread a few times actually, even for my readings from the site, and it works wonders .....

A very good spread for when peeps already know what the outcome should be.

I have used it for one asking about loosing weight and health in general - so I figured the outcome was just that, loosing weight and gainning better health - it worked very well for us and gave her some high quality guidance.

Very neat spread Lee ;)

anja

vijeno

3 Consequences Spread

That's one I just recently invented, and
I like it for its simplicity (I mostly use
it for a quick morning's What's up today?
question):

1->2
3->4
5->6

card 1 leads to card 2
card 3 leads to card 4
card 5 leads to card 6

vijeno

jade

my favorite and almost exclusive spread is my own tree of life.

it uses 10 cards.

--1--
3---2
5---4
--6--
8---7
--9--
-10--

first 3 cards, above the abyss (the spiritual direction which you may or may not be feeling already)
1 - your will or direction

2 and 3 - what supports this will/direction and what you may learn from it.

4 - what's coming up in the near future (later today or tomorrow)

5 - your strength

6 - your heart

7 - emotional self or relationship

8 - intellectual self

9 - astral (dream state) - the lessons you are learning in this state

10 - physical self/world/reality for you right now.

i seldom do two layouts of this spread, usually one is all that is needed but then sometimes i do three.....it depends on the cards, the querent and their situation at this time.

in light,
jade :)

Sam

I like these two spreads.
1)card of the day
2)
1)past
2)present
3)future

marcoamf

Celtic Cross

I use the Celtic Cross most of the time. Sometimes I take 3 cards for the "leaving influences", "main question", "probable outcome".
Or five cards with no particular order to verify a person or situation quickly.

jema

love

i found a three card love spread somehwere on the net a few years ago and just reworked it a bit and came up with this. it has been my fav spread some time now and i know it is also used a by my most excellent ex-coworkers in the World Tarot Readers group.

here it is:

Love Spread (simple line spread)

1 - how you love yourself

2 - how you love others

3 - what may be blocking the flow of love

4 - what can help you to invite love into your life

5 - what may serve to keep you on the path of love

simple as that:)
i use extra cards where it is needed to clear things up.

Maan

Jema what i beautiful spread.
I just wrote it down and i'm deffinetly going to use it! Thank you for posting it :)