The Churchyard Spread

cormac

i was just surfing thru the spread index for a particular one and came across this -- it looks very interesting -- it's in my log book and i'll try it soon (hopefully later today) -- evelyn burger was the author of the first tarot book i ever got (it also came with a deck) and i still use it -- she's a good writer and it serves as a good reference :)

thanks again -- i'll have to check this book out too :)

EnglishRose

Thank you for posting this spread, i really love the look of it and can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

Demeter

A friend of mine mentioned this spread to me a few weeks ago and demonstrated it, but i couldn't follow it at all! i loved the name of the spread and have to admit i was a bit disappointed that it doesn't need to be read in a church yard. i'm adding this author to my list of books aswell.

Bitter Almond

I'm reviving this thread from the dead so that others see it; this is a wonderful spread!

Alta

Agreed. It has been a long time since I thought about this spread, but it is elegant and also effective as I recall.

The Guided Hermit

Great spread!

celticnoodle

ooh! thanks for reviving it! it looks very interesting!

Lunalyn

thank you for reviving this spread. I'm only doing 1 and 3 card spreads at the moment while I'm learning but this spread looks fascinating.
I'll give it a go soon.
lyn

claira justine

bumping this

Aedrielle

Oh, thank you so much for reviving this! What a fun spread!

I wrote it down in my Tarot Journal, so I hope to have the time to sit with this soon.

But - it usually takes me about an hour and a half to sit with a 5 or so card spread, it's going to take me all day to sit with a 13 card spread! :)