"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

Quester

Love both five and ten of wands!! They are so expressive and really make me smile!! :)

tarotlyn

Ha! Love BOTH of the most recent wands - I don't know how you managed with that 5, it could not have been easy - the face on the back far right chi is too funny - and the look on the face of the 10 - you can see the concern he has trying to carry that heavy bundle! Great job, Lyn! And I think the 10 looks fine, the wands stand out good. Maybe you could lighten the general area behind them just a tiny bit to make them more obvious, but that is only if you really think it needs it.
:heart::) OMG!!! That 5 of wands was a real bugger! YIKES...even though i enjoyed working on it immensely,
it was driving me up the wall! You can see how intricate and entwined the 5 Chi's and 5 wands have to be!!! :bugeyed:
It is not exactly like the RW but as close as i could come and still have the card look right.
i was most interested in trying to get some expressions on their little faces!

i guess if i made all the cards 'bright' and 'colorful' it could get boring!

Maybe the bland coloring is okay on the 10 of wands then. The main thing i was going for was that he
has to still climb the stairs with those wands to get to his house, but it isn't too far to go
and it is almost over for him having to carry that heavy, awkward burden.

I might go back and add a colorful plant or flower in there somewhere, just to add a little bit of color.
Because to lighten the background right behind the wands, i would now have to do the card
over as i forgot to save the card as a project so i could go 'behind' each part...i just saved it as
a permanent image. However, i can still add stuff around and on top.

Thank :heart: you your for posting your comments! It helps a lot!

Oh Lyn! You did such a great job with the 5 of Wands! the Chi on the right made me laugh right out loud! :D i really like the 10 of wands, too! :love:
:heart: Sis, the Chi on the right (5 of wands) is my favorite of the five...i just love him!
He did work out well in this card. i had finished the card (i thought) and i was uploading it
here to show you, when i noticed that i had a duplicate face (from another card) in the 5th Chi position...
...so he was an afterthought repair :laugh:

Now i am quite surprised that you did like the 10 of wands...so maybe it will be okay then...

Thanks for posting your thoughts, :heart: sis!

Love both five and ten of wands!! They are so expressive and really make me smile!! :)
:heart: Quester, thank you so much, that helps me a lot because now i can get going on the rest of the cards again.

:heart::) Thanks everyone for your much needed comments and ideas :heart:
...will be back after the next 4 cards are done...probably in 5 to 6 days...
Hope you all are having a wonderful relaxing weekend!:)
Lyn

Debra

I like them both :)
The stone on the right side of the 5 of wands is such a strange shape, I keep staring at it wondering if it's supposed to "be" something (it kind of looks like a big mushroom). It's just a bit distracting.
Those stairs on the 10 of wands--I'm weary just looking at them :laugh:

tarotlyn

I like them both :)
The stone on the right side of the 5 of wands is such a strange shape, I keep staring at it wondering if it's supposed to "be" something (it kind of looks like a big mushroom). It's just a bit distracting.
Those stairs on the 10 of wands--I'm weary just looking at them :laugh:

:heart::) You are weary...just imagine staring at one for hours in the making! :laugh:

i hear you... What that is (and i was wondering if anyone would notice it...Ha Ha)
...and our very detailed, analytical (in a good way) Debra, noticed the 'hat' that has fallen
from the 4th position Chi :laugh:

You are right, it does look like a weird mushroom or sorts :laugh:

Okay, i can put grass over it, or do you think i should find a better, more clear looking hat?

Debra, i am so glad you commented on this...i actually had forgot about it really... LOL
:heart: Lyn

Debra

I'd take it out completely. You've got a nice lower-left to upper-right composition going, don't really need it.

tarotlyn

:heart: thanks Debra, i do agree...it would look better...you are right!:):thumbsup:
i will be eliminating it tomorrow...mushroom all gone! LOL

...how is Juno? He has been on my mind lately :bugeyed:

Debra

He's doing great--has started dancing around happily at mealtimes, as he used to :) thanks for asking.

tarotlyn

:heart: That is such good news to hear about him, Debra...:)
Please keep me posted...and if there is anything i can do to help?

tarotlyn

:heart::) i am starting work on the Moon card today...
...but busy with a lot of messages, calls, and interruptions so far :bugeyed:

MoonGypsy

:heart::) i am starting work on the Moon card today...
...but busy with a lot of messages, calls, and interruptions so far :bugeyed:

oooh, this MoonGypsy will be excited to see the Moon card when it is done!!! :D