what could Death RX mean for the outcome of a relationship?

Demon Goddess

iulia said:
maybe it was good enought, it just happened that something more fulfilling came along , it could have nothing to do with you, but everything with him ...the card The Lovers is there for a reason in tarot cards :).
This is just hypothetically speaking of course , the card for him is The Devil not the Lovers...
( as balenciaga pointed out there is something fascinating about this kind of situations...a kind of soap opera tension like other person said :) and we can t help making speculations about it)

I dunno about you, but if you leave the speculation out of it and simply read the cards... Everything that is there is there... The sitter still has to decide what to do.

(She feels) He cheated on her, (she may believe) he will not culminate those feelings he has self control and their relationship will go on it's happy merry as long as she can believe what he says about self control and can accept and live with the fact that the man she loves is ABLE to love another...

She's the only one who can decide whether this relationship is going to end or not... and I would tell her NOTHING but THAT.

I've seen women live with a lot of crap... Maybe he is able to control himself, who cares... The cards have no care; that's up to her. What if she can't live with it, who cares... she does... the cards don't...

Maybe she is in total denial about whether or not her relationship has a future... As long as she stays in denial, her relationship has a future... it'll be different from here on in, but it'll have a future. BUT... SHE has to decide.

Ultimately, the change is the only thing that is evident... unless the death or some other specific upright card were in evidence saying... it's over... it isn't.

I refuse to suggest for a second that something is going to end on the pure basis that the card says that it's possible that it could because things have changed... but not on a card that still has hope in it.

Sorry, I can't get on board for that thought and agree with it.