Does the wheel turn 180 or 360 degrees?

Sophie

Sometimes it spins so many times round, you can get sick with all that's happening. That's been my experience of Wheel years. Lots of changes.

But to reassure you: it's not actually a wheel, it's a spiral. Nobody every ACTUALLY finds themselves in the same spot as before. It can spiral to the better or the worse - but it won't bring them back where they were.

Chronata

I have seen this Wheel spin and spin randomly...stopping wherever it wishes...
delivering the wins and losses like a roulette wheel...

But when sudden bad things happen in the middle of good things...I rarely think of that as Fortuna's doing (usually it has more to do with Death or the Tower)

The Wheel is usually, for me anyway, so much about cycles...

In my experience...the wheel just keeps turning...

Sloooowly on most days...like when you are waiting for spring and the days to get longer...and there seems to be NO difference in the light.
But the days ARE getting longer...just really slowly...and sometimes it looks like there is just more darkness...and then suddenly things are brighter.

It always seems to go faster when it's turning from good to bad...just as autumn never seems to last too long before winter's cold snap.

But it's constantly moving from one place to another...it's not going 180...as much as tick tick ticking through every notch.
That mostly my experience!

but like I said...sometimes Fortuna sees herself as Lady luck...and when that happens she is a tricksy and fickle mistress of fate and she goes spinning the wheel hard to stop in a random spot!
It's for your own good...really. Or so she says....

raeanne

Hi all,
I see the Wheel as the "this too shall pass" card. Time marches on, things change. Summer turns to Fall, turns to Winter, turns to Spring, turns to Summer again but it isn't the same Summer. Nothing's permanant. If you start off the year badly, the Wheel just says that is won't stay that way. It will change. It could get better or it could get even worse. However it changes, that won't be permanant either. Just hang on to the Wheel and go for the ride!

balenciaga

I view the wheel as an opportunity, a chance for one to take a risk - but one must participate. So as a wheel year, many doors will appear for the querent to choose among - now they just have to decide which one to walk thru.