Magician for physical attractiveness?

clarity

But the moon ties in with the meaning of being dazzled or bewitched by a magician's charms, doesn't it? Not seeing the reality of the situation, being thrown off by the magician's qualities and being bewitched in a way.

Chubby Mummy

Without reading other peoples posts, i will tell you from experience, i did a future love interest reading for a man, who asked, what the woman he will love look like... and i pulled the magician... i told him she would have devilish looks, looks that could mesmerise you... dark... perfect features, her face and body...

six months later he went out with an angelina jolie lookalike! Really really!! They went out for about a year or so and he was besotted with her! (and probably still is!!)

xx

SunChariot

clarity said:
So the magician was pulled to signify how physically attractive someone is to others and I'm not sure how to interpret this. The magician is attracive in terms of the creative tools, talents, charm he has but what would you say for physical attractiveness?

Well the Magician to me is a card about recognizing the tools at your disposal and it says that you have a lot of power once you learn to use the tools properly.

To me this could remind me of a woman who knows how to apply her makeup in an attractive way, even use her body language seductively. Or someone who is attractive because he/she has spent a lot of time at the gym. Or a man or woman who dresses in an attractive way. There is something attractive about them because of the way they use the tools at their disposal.

And/or of course the Magician is a card about power and how to use it. So it could simply mean someone with a lot of charisma and personal magetism and who knows how to use it. Someone who others feel powerfully attracted to.

Bar

MysticalMoose

This is all v. interesting...I use to know a magician type extremely well & boy...phew...sigh...BUT....The Bill Clinton thing just cracked me up....he might be able to say "nuclear" properly :))) ...but he may at some point also say..."I did not have relations with that woman!"

Tarotdivine

How physically attractive he is to others? VERY. He's magic, he's magnetic, he's distinguished. This doesn't mean he's got a sculpted figure or no flaws, just that however he looks, it's interesting, intreguing.

The Magician is the male equlivant of a Marilyn Monroe and her ilk. Good looking yes, but the physical attraction involves something extra, something magical. Put him in a room with a dozen other guys who all look equally as good if not more handsome--and he will still stand out. He's got something that the camera loves, that makes him the "It" guy.

I'd guess that he's also a flashy or at least dapper dresser...with all kinds of tricks up his sleeve.

Yessssss I totally agree with thirteen!

Thirteen... I do love the way you interpret the cards... You actually bring life to them ...

exmuse

He (or she) has it *going on* or has it together (or at least gives you that impression).

ana luisa

The Magician man has the whole package.

nisaba

So the magician was pulled to signify how physically attractive someone is to others and I'm not sure how to interpret this. The magician is attracive in terms of the creative tools, talents, charm he has but what would you say for physical attractiveness?

It could well say just what you did in other words in your question: that once they've got the swish clothes on and the makeup on, they look all right.