Stalker cards

lisaxtiffany

Do any of you have cards, that on occasion, "stalk" you? Like if someone reads your cards or you pull a daily card and get the same one no matter what the question? I get that A LOT. All majors too. For a while, it was the Devil and Wheel, now it's Strength. I know my deck is trying to tell me something, at least I moved from the Devil to Strength lol

stone_lotus

Yes, this happens a lot and will change as my attitude/situation/focus changes! One of the beautiful patterns of the tarot I think. : )

At the moment the Magician is turning up a lot, and the 2 and 3 of Wands.

Sherilyn G

For just over a year now, every time I get a new deck, I cut it and pull one card. For about half a dozen decks it turned out to be the 2 of Cups.

When I started working with the Classic deck, I would pull a daily card from it, and it was the Page of Wands for almost a week, one time I pulled that Page 3 times in one day. I examined the card to see if it was bent but I couldn't find anything.

Other cards come up frequently in readings, that is the usual and to be expected.
But that Page and the 2 were just weird, almost spooky.

Girl Archer

Whenever I ask questions regarding love/marriage, the High Priestess almost ALWAYS makes an appearance. what could that possibly mean?

Libra 58

For my daily card I often see Page in Cups. But in my Jolanda deck it´s called Princess in Cups.

Oloriniel

For several months, up until a few months ago, I pulled 8, Strength, an awful lot. Specifically, I pulled it from the Medicine Woman Tarot and it's called "Healing" in that deck, with a beautiful image of rainbows linking a woman with a child, a bear, a lioness, and a baby lion.

No stalkers at this present moment. Yesterday was the Day of Inverted Swords however.

JackofWands

I've pulled the Knight of Pentacles rx in three of my daily draws over the course of the past week. I guess I really should be more invested in work right now...

smw

this is something that has surprised me (as a beginner). I was expecting to be trying to read cards that might not look relevant and direct ones keep turning up. One of them is Art and I asked what was going on from this on a 1 draw - it then came up again