Finding patience waiting for things to unfold.

AriesVirgoAscending

My problem is waiting for things to happen . I get great answers from tarot. I have gotten excellent feedback on readings for others. I feel confident .
I'm having issues waiting for things suggested in the cards to happen .
How can I deal with waiting, and being patient and waiting for things to unfold ?

Farzon

I know what you mean. But then... we'll have to wait anyway, won't we? Life goes on and we'll see if a reading comes true sooner or later.

I had daily readings and their meaning was revealed some months later.
Maybe you want to keep a Tarot journal to remember your readings?

danieljuk

But I think probably life is about waiting for things to unfold! A series of really happy wonderful events and happy times, spaced by not so great times and really negative things! Life is about waiting for that next good moment and being patient! Things will change!

The tarot merely reflects that :)
But I also suffer the same problem! I log all my readings but my readings for others seem to come true and faster than my own :( But I shall hang in there!

Farzon

^this.

Maybe because for ourselves we read much earlier than for others? A querent already spent some time on making the decision of asking a reader but a reader is more possible to consult his cards immediately.

NadaJ

This topic hits home for me. I'm in precarious point in my life where I need to wait for things to pan out. I hate being in ths limbo, but I can at least see the light at the end of this very long tunnel. All of my readings on this topic have enforced the need to wait as well. So instead, I've been looking for other things I can do while I wait, so I'm productive and preparing myself for when the wait is over.

tarotbear

Unfortunately - as a world culture - we all want everything to happen two days ago ... frustrating, yes. Getting a wonderful prediction for something coming your way makes you want to receive it all the faster. Also unfortunately - the universe does not work on a 24-hour, 365.25 days per year mentality that we are saturated with.

IMHO - and please take this with a shaker of salt (to rim your margarita glass) - if the universe gave you a wonderful prediction then there is no way you would NOT expect this to happen ... but rather than waiting for this event to happen like receiving a package coming in the mail ... perhaps you should do some 'participatory preparation' for it.

Look - it's like doing spell work: You don't just pull a spell book off the shelf, go to the kitchen and get some ingredients, chant some mumbo-gumbo and VOILA! - MAGICK HAPPENS! Good spellwork takes time, preparation, anticipation, and mindset. If the spell needs 13 red candles you may have to go out and buy them first. Then you may decide to anoint them. Then you realize those brass candlesticks could use a good polishing - all these things help support your spell.

So - if the universe has given you a glimpse of something wonderful - rather than wait around binge-watching every STAR TREK movie ever made this weekend - think about how this event will impact what you do and make preparations for it...yes - you still have to be patient ... but the prep work may make it all that more enjoyable when it does happen.

esspeet

tarotbear, what you're saying is profound and insightful.

AriesVirgoRising, I get what you mean, too. It can be so difficult to be patient in such situations, you're certainly not alone. I've noticed impatience can really hinder our progress not unlike trying to pull a boat with the anchor down. Everything that exists, the Universe, what lies beyond the universe is so freaking -vast- that the variables we work are severely limited. It's just not possible with the current level of cognition as humans.

It seems (to me, anyway) that we focus on an expected result with our eyes firmly affixed to the progression of time. Time's a tricky thing because really, what the eff it is? A human construct? We sure to like to create patterns, so this is a possibility.

I agree with tarotbear - participatory preparation is key. Balanced participatory participation.

Cenozoic

Things unfold at its own pace.

Think of a flower. It takes time to grow from a seedling, to a bud, then it will unfold and bloom into a beautiful flower.

And life is the same. Even if you know the something might happen, just as you know that the flower will bloom, then all you have to do is wait for it to happen.

Zephyros

Patience is part of the discipline entailed in being a serious observer of your life through Tarot. It should not be something you do in the meantime, but something constantly practiced and improved for its own sake.

Owl Tarot

My problem is waiting for things to happen . I get great answers from tarot. I have gotten excellent feedback on readings for others. I feel confident .
I'm having issues waiting for things suggested in the cards to happen .
How can I deal with waiting, and being patient and waiting for things to unfold ?

One good way of thinking about it is by considering that if you aren't patient while the reading seems to imply that you need to, the possible future presenting itself might also be lost to you, since you ignore the way to achieve it.