6 Card C-A-R-E-E-R Spread

nocturnaldreamr

hello, i was at work today contemplating what i should do with my life so i decided to create another spread.

it's a spread that shows a choice of job and different aspects of it. it's a 6 card spread set up like so:
--c--
-a-r-
e-e-r

hahaha so it's hokey.. oh well.

C-reative expression: what you bring to this job/career
A-ction: how this helps you reach your goals
R-esponsibility: be aware of
E-nergy: what drives/motivates you here
E-arnings: what this career/job gives you
R-elationships: coworker influences, new interpersonal relations

---------------
anyways, hahah let me know if you try this.. i tried it at a career that i am thinking of pursuing and was quite impressed with the results.
thanks,
jess

destinyawaitsme

I like this spread! Definately not hokey. :)

Centaur

Ooooo... very neat spread ND. I will definetly be including this one in my collection of spreads, if that's ok. :D

nocturnaldreamr

=o)
awesome, thanks!

let me know when yah read for it..

i called it hokey cuz it reminded me (the C= whatever, A=blah blah..etc..) of those letter poems i used to have to create in little school.. heheh childish

fun stuff thou,

thanks again,

jess

Shalott

I'm gonna try it tonite! Ironically, I came here specifically looking for a career spread that was preferably under 7 cards! And here one is still near the top...How serendipitous!

lionette

hey nocturnaldreamr,

I'm certainly in need of career help these days, so glad to see your spread. Will try it out tomorrow!

Shalott

Cool - just used this spread and got a very insightful reading! Thanks for sharing - it's in my, well, what is about to become, spread journal!

nocturnaldreamr

=o)
hEyy thanks so much!
yah, i was looking for a short, straightforward advice kinda career spread, so i thought what the hell.. i'll just make one!
i am not in a career yet, but i have been contemplating one for a few months now (private investigator..) and i just wanted to see what the cards would reveal with that. they impressed me with what they said, so i believe this does work even for those contemplating, not there yet, careers.
anyways,
thanks again!
jess

littlehermit

hey! i came to this forum looking for a spread for someone's work situation and here yours was right on top! it worked pretty well.
thanks for posting it! :)

mehndigirl

Oh! I love this. Perfect timeing! I just read for my hubby about career and it came out all gobledygook. I felt so bad, cuz he seldom asks me to read for him. I can't wait till he gets home, and I'll try agian with this spread.

Thanks!
Mehndigirl