Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

Rhinemaiden

The boxes are in!!!!

SATURDAY 5/25 7:00AM CT

THE DAY OF THE DEAD STANDARD AND LIMITED EDITIONS GO ON SALE!!

Oh joyous day, oh happy hour! :D

(P.S. Saturday is 5/26...)

Love the boxes! :heart:

starlightexp

thanks for catching that :)

daphne

The boxes are in!!!!

SATURDAY 5/26 7:00AM CT

THE DAY OF THE DEAD STANDARD AND LIMITED EDITIONS GO ON SALE!!

And how do we order it?

Can you please give us a link with the ordering page?

starlightexp

Here is the order link. Because I made the slip yesterday about the date I'm putting up a very few copies this morning for people that had it down as today

http://delphischamber.bigcartel.com/

Bhavana

Dang!! I am always two minutes too late!!!

so....at 8am tomorrow morning on the east coast, it will be 7 am central time...right?

Chronata

Yay! I am super excited! I really thought I was going to miss out!

Rhinemaiden

17 minutes until the official 05/26 7 am CDT pre-order begins!!! :D

And a very Happy Birthday to Starlight's mother. :party:

starlightexp

The Day of the Dead is now on sale. Please read this whole thing before ordering:
The standard edition is $20 and you can order as many as you like.

The limited edition set with bag is limited to 1 per order. Orders with multiple copies of the limited edition will have the difference refunded with the buyer paying the Paypal fee. Multiple orders will be canceled, again with the buyer paying the Paypal fee. Feel free to order one of the limited edition and the standard on the same order.

I did make up some sets of both with a $5 savings for those that do want to order both, but again those sets are limited to 1 per person..blah..blah..blah

I know to some this may look harsh but there is a ton of E-bay reselling going on these days, and I don’t want anyone to have to pay that. My goal is to keep the LE available for as long as possible so that people can enjoy it at the normal price.

http://delphischamber.bigcartel.com/