Celtic Dragon - Two of Cups

Soaring Eagle

Description: A man and a woman are in a small clearing holding a cup between them. A large water dragon is pouring water from his cup into theirs. Behind the two people is a glowing light of enlightenment. The large full moon is behind the dragon. There are roses growing between rocks and the rocks have spiral symbols on them.

Significant Details: The water signifies the flow of astral energy. The spirals represent unending life. The roses represent primordial power. The rocks symbolize stability.

My Interpretation: This is a time of growth, of new love, and of spiritual ecstasy. You may make new friends during this time; perhaps find your “soul mate”.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: After periods of fertility(Ace), we may experience great feelings of love (2), followed by feelings of success (3).

Intuitive Story: My journey has led me to a beautiful rocky terrain where the roses grow among the rocks. The full moon is giving off its most brilliant light, and appears to be very close. I am in awe of this beautiful area covered by the darkness of night and lit by the glow of the moon.

As I walk along in wonderment, I notice two people ahead of me, who have a bright spiritual light behind them. They are just beginning to explore their love. A large water dragon is pouring water from his cup into the one the man and woman are holding together. Are they already making a commitment at this early stage? Even from where I stand, I can see that their love is new.

I do not want to walk any closer to this intimate moment, thus creating a distraction. I quietly walk along another path where I can enjoy the wonderment of this area. I am now contemplating new love, what it means, how it affects us, and the difficulties that may lie ahead by forming a commitment too early in a relationship.

annik

there is a sense of calm and serenity in this card. The couple seems to enter a more intimate part of their relationship. Maybe they are ready for a commitment.