Tarot and dating sites

Farzon

Yep, I use Tarot as my screen name and have "ask for a reading" in the details. I have had greater success with Scruff than Grindr in terms of people wanting readings. I send pics of the layout and then give my interpretation.
Oh, wow. I wonder if that would work here as well... maybe along the lines of "For Tarot readings or a great f***, just say hi! For the latter, include a facepic!"
[emoji13]

Trogon

Being as how I'm married, I don't think visiting dating sites is a good idea for me. :D However, with people being what they are, I would definitely recommend doing a Tarot reading before meeting someone. In fact, it might be a really good idea to do it before even interacting on-line with them. There's going to be a lot of good people on those sites, but there's always a good chance of a creeper or 2 ... or 500. Not that I'm paranoid ... but, you know ... humans. :rolleyes:

ilikeskittles

Lol! I haven't tried it but I think that's smart/funny. For me, usually just seeing someone's picture gives me enough of a vibe to kind of know what they're all about. I'm not psychic or anything, I'm just a pretty good judge of character and I can usually tell from someone's energy pretty quickly if they're a good person or not. I have been known to subtly find out dating candidates birthdays though, and check out our synastry! haha. That's been fairly accurate so far.

Hayyot

Being as how I'm married, I don't think visiting dating sites is a good idea for me. :D However, with people being what they are, I would definitely recommend doing a Tarot reading before meeting someone. In fact, it might be a really good idea to do it before even interacting on-line with them. There's going to be a lot of good people on those sites, but there's always a good chance of a creeper or 2 ... or 500. Not that I'm paranoid ... but, you know ... humans. :rolleyes:

Amen to that, lol

EmpyreanKnight

I'm going to follow some of the tips here. I'd lay down a spread before a date with someone, and even if what the cards say is not too encouraging, I'd still proceed if only to sate my curiosity. But if the cards scream "Hell No!" then let's see. I might still continue and just take lots of extra precaution because I'm stubborn like that lol.