Hand them over please ;)

Cielo

Nina: Prut med dig!! :D

Well, I think we should get back to the topic of this thread...hmmmm...Nina I don't mind sharing whatever decks you are able to convince people handing over.......:D:D:D What do you say?! A partnership? That way I could still keep an eye on you!!!!!!!

Sophie

I think we should send them all to Tao's parrot, who alone seems to show the right appreciation, knowledge and modesty - and hasn't asked for them, either.

Cielo

:eek: Sophie, you can't mean that!! A parrot?! GASP! No, no!! I appreciate plenty and I didn't exactly ask,...I just demanded...that's different!!! :D

Hmmmm....having thought about it more,- the one deck I'd never give up or hand over would be my Radiant Rider Waite....I'm discovering that I'm growing increasingly attached to this favorite old and sticky deck........hmmmmmmmm

Nina*

Sophie: Your mother is a very wise woman!

Cielo: A partnership? Well - that depends....

how many do you think you can convince to deliver those decks???

But a last I got my answer from the two of you...:
Sophie: Tarot... Marseille
Cielo: Oracle... Radiant Rider Waite

:D

Nina*

Well, after thinking a LOT about this I have come to the conclusion that I would keep my Marseille (Rodes Sanchez).
Not that I use this the most but if I were to send all but one of my decks to .... Cielo :confused:... I wouldn't be able to choose between my RWS or RWS look alikes.

But, with my DruidCraft and Morgan Greer in my bag, I would cry all the way down to the postoffice...

tao51

Helvetica said:
I think we should send them all to Tao's parrot, who alone seems to show the right appreciation, knowledge and modesty - and hasn't asked for them, either.
Mikah thinks that is cool! This thread has become hilarious! --Tao

mythos

Ninamagic said:
It's just become official: You can all just own ONE tarot deck (the rest you can send to me - then I will take goooood care of them, promise :D :D :D).

Now... which one would you keep?
Remember: JUST ONE!!!

xxx
Nina

ps... I am aware that this has been asked before, but it's been a while and people changes their mind... ;)

Huh! Humour!

Jeepers ... which one would I keep ... it's a toss-up between one of the Marseille and the Universal Waite, but ... seeing that I am way too lazy to count things on things .... it would have to be the Universal Waite .... but I get to keep my books right????????

Pleeeeeeeeez
mythos

Cielo

Ninamagic said:
Well, after thinking a LOT about this I have come to the conclusion that I would keep my Marseille (Rodes Sanchez).
Not that I use this the most but if I were to send all but one of my decks to .... Cielo :confused:... I wouldn't be able to choose between my RWS or RWS look alikes.

But, with my DruidCraft and Morgan Greer in my bag, I would cry all the way down to the postoffice...

I'm relieved you are starting to see things my way, Nina! Very good! And no need to cry all the way to the post office,- I have a much better idea,- how about crying all the way to the AIRPORT?????? Yalla already Ninush!! I'm still awaiting your arrival!!!!!!! :D:D:D And your decks will be very happy in the warm sun downhere, have no fear!

(sig det så til din Moar!! Du SKAL komme putte nutte basse skatter prut med dig!)

WalesWoman

I'm sure I just read that if it wasn't Marsailles it wasn't Tarot. So since I don't own one of those...

I can keep my itty bitty collection of lovely colored pictures on bits of cardboard!
Mwahahahahaha })

Otherwise if parrots and cats can have a deck, so can my fish. So since I have more fish than decks...
some of the overflow should come here. That means about 20 decks at least... unless I find some new guppies in the tank, in that case about 50.
So give it up Nina... or Cielo. We can't be having Tarot deprivation, my lovelies will start loosing their scales.

Kittaine

Can't imagine life with just one tarot. It would be too cruel. I'd rather have NO tarot than just one. I'd probably go crazy using the same deck over and over and over again...Hehehe...Does it make sense? No tarot rather than having just one?