What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

rylla

Preordered hronata Minute Lenormand. That is going to be yammy!

HuskyChariot

Gilded Tarot Royale ! :heart:

rachelcat

Still waiting for my Lenormand Oracle.

Just got my Il Meneghello Visconti from Iris_2010! (Love it!)

And I just won a cheap Tactics Ogre on eBay! I SWORE I would not get into collecting asian decks. And I'm not. Just this one. Really. (I hope I don't see this in five years when I'm broke and living on the street -- with my shopping cart full of decks . . .)

WhiteWolfy

Just received Lunatic Tarot - love it!

Just waiting on the Wormweird Tarot, I am One tarot and Merrydale tarot!!

Itchy feet or hands lol!

Carla

Postmark Lenormand in exchange for Playing Card Oracles. :)

Wendywu

He's bringing me a backup Jean Noblet TdM (78 card) and one of the gorgeous fitted leather pouches that Flornoys sell for their decks. AND a Dodal :D

I am soooo excited to get the Dodal. I'm pleased about the back up Noblet, delighted about the pouch but oooooh I'm thrilled about the Dodal ....

jema

That Dodal is nice, I got it a few weeks ago :-D

I just won 2 auctions, one for the original Mythic with book and spreadsheet and all
and one Londa (pure accident that one)

Le Fanu

I am soooo excited to get the Dodal. I'm pleased about the back up Noblet, delighted about the pouch but oooooh I'm thrilled about the Dodal ....
Oh my Dodal (in one of the fitted pouches) is my pride & joy. Such heavenly cardstock.

On the way; LoS Sacred Sites! Curiosity got the better of me. And one of the many reasons I love Tarot Chest is that they're so fast. Should be here soon... :)

Padma

Finally got the Aurthurian Hallowquest handbook I ordered - now if only the ruddy deck would get here! ;p

Cocobird55

My Art of Life tarot came today -- it's wonderful! I will use it for meditation. The art and the quotes are fantastic.