New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Firefly5d

I have a mostly-complete Gilded Tarot deck that I'm happy to part out to new homes if anyone's missing a card or two from their own Gilded Tarot.

Serenia

Looks like I have a spare copy of the Shadowscapes companion book. So if anyone has lost theirs or bought the deck-only version, just send me a PM! :)

deb13b

I have an extra 8 of wands from the Ravens Prophecy tarot if anyone needs it.

IHeartRescues

Book for Medicine Cards 1999

deleted...

Aleblanc89

Old English tarot LOVERS card

Looking for an old English tarot lovers card in fairly new condition

rwcarter

I have an extra copy of the LWB to the Tarot of Love by Ruhr and Winter that I'd be happy to send along to whoever needs one.

stellar4

Another long shot one... I've got an old University Books RWS, but unfortunately some idiot previous owner stuck sticky labels over some of the cards. The worst damaged are the Page, 2, 5, 9 and 10 of Wands.
I've found an Ebay seller who sells replacements but he won't ship to the UK...
So, is there any kind soul who could help me out with making this lovely deck complete again? I'm happy to pay for them and shipping.
Many thanks!

karen0205

Another long shot one... I've got an old University Books RWS, but unfortunately some idiot previous owner stuck sticky labels over some of the cards. The worst damaged are the Page, 2, 5, 9 and 10 of Wands.
I've found an Ebay seller who sells replacements but he won't ship to the UK...
So, is there any kind soul who could help me out with making this lovely deck complete again? I'm happy to pay for them and shipping.
Many thanks!

I have the Page, 9 and 10. pm me

karen0205

This card is missing from my deck, and it's driving me insane. (How ironic that a couple of the keywords from this card are "Frustration" and "Slow Progress?" Props, Granny.)

I'm pretty certain there won't be a spare of it around, but if someone could be kind enough to provide a higher-resolution scan of the front of the card, I'd be forever grateful.

Thank you.

Here you go, I'll see if I can get a higher res scan for you but in
the meantime at least you have the card

Attachments

• GJ 7 Buttons.jpg
    GJ 7 Buttons.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 102

stellar4

Karen is very kindly helping me sort out the sad and damaged UB deck - this has made me happier than anyone could ever imagine!