Personally meaningful cards?

chongjasmine

I like the high priestess. Something about the mysteriousness of the card makes me like it the best.

LindaMechele

Another Nine of Pents fan here, along with the Hermit. The two together fit me to a T. After years of working towards it, I'm *this close* to being in a financial position where I will have enough to live on and a little bit more, AND be able to have a little free time to spend on myself, doing more navel gazing. I am very much looking forward to it.

AnemoneRosie

If I list mine you'll be able to identify the over-arching themes of my life. So here we go:

The Hezicos 4 of wands. None of the others really do it for me but this one can nearly bring me to tears.
Just about the entire suit of swords, with a focus on the two, three, four, six, eight, nine, ten, and Queen. I wasn't lying when I said that it was almost the whole suit.
My trumps The Tower and The Star are deck-dependent.

LindaMechele

Just about the entire suit of swords, with a focus on the two, three, four, six, eight, nine, ten, and Queen. I wasn't lying when I said that it was almost the whole suit.
The Queen of Swords is who I want to be when I grow up. She's one cool badass.

EsotericSugar

The High Priestess is the card that I connect with most. I love the strength of her pose, her connections to Isis and the ancient Israelite religions, the implications of her role as the "keeper of spiritual secrets," and the extraordinary amount of metaphysical energy depicted in her card. She's my soul sister. :)

Padma

For me, it is the 9 of Pents in pretty much any deck...I am a solitary creature, but quite content. Also I spend a lot of time alone at home with my animals, so it just resonates! Especially as the lady usually wears rings, and I love rings :)

The other card that really resonates for me is the Aquarian Tarot's Queen of Swords - I bear a general resemblance to her! ;)

Attachments

• queen of swords Aquarian.jpg
    queen of swords Aquarian.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 75

sladie

The High Priestess in the Steampunk Tarot holds a lot of meaning for me, especially when I was just newly learning tarot (it was the deck I began with.)

With my new Happy Tarot (don't laugh, I love this deck!) I really relate to Queen of Wands and Temperance. Queen of Wands taught me what it meant to have self confidence and really come out of my shell as a person, while Temperance taught me what it meant to have self worth, and without both in equal and balanced portions, I couldn't be at peace with myself. I also found that Temperance in Happy Tarot looked similar to how I do, and her wings are purple, which is my favourite colour - so it's quickly become one of my favourite cards. Queen of Wands + Roar by Katy Perry = perfect match.

I think with each card, they'll all hold something special for me, but those three cards will always remind me of how far I've come as a person. I study a lot with my cards.

AnemoneRosie

See, I sort of identify her with my mum... and I have traits of her (the Queen) as well. I want to be the Queen of Pents when I grow up but it just won't happen.

HallowedNight

I like the high priestess. Something about the mysteriousness of the card makes me like it the best.

I love the High Priestess in the Wild Unknown; she's a beautiful white tiger! Are you thinking of a speciifc deck or just in general?

Another Nine of Pents fan here, along with the Hermit.

I really like the Hermit as well, especially in the Tarot of Pagan Cats and also a bit in the Fantastical Creatures. I'm a very introverted and introspective person, so it fits nicely. c:

Yeah she is! :^D All the Queens are pretty awesome~ The QoS in the Wild Unknown is a snowy owl with a sword, so that's definitely something to aspire to!

The High Priestess is the card that I connect with most. I love the strength of her pose, her connections to Isis and the ancient Israelite religions, the implications of her role as the "keeper of spiritual secrets," and the extraordinary amount of metaphysical energy depicted in her card. She's my soul sister. :)

Yeah! Do you have a specific deck in mind? o wo

The other card that really resonates for me is the Aquarian Tarot's Queen of Swords - I bear a general resemblance to her! ;)

That's so cool! I wish I looked like someone in my decks. :p But considering most lf mine are animal decks, that's pretty unlikely. XD

The High Priestess in the Steampunk Tarot holds a lot of meaning for me, especially when I was just newly learning tarot (it was the deck I began with.)

With my new Happy Tarot (don't laugh, I love this deck!) I really relate to Queen of Wands and Temperance. Queen of Wands taught me what it meant to have self confidence and really come out of my shell as a person, while Temperance taught me what it meant to have self worth, and without both in equal and balanced portions, I couldn't be at peace with myself. I also found that Temperance in Happy Tarot looked similar to how I do, and her wings are purple, which is my favourite colour - so it's quickly become one of my favourite cards. Queen of Wands + Roar by Katy Perry = perfect match.

I think with each card, they'll all hold something special for me, but those three cards will always remind me of how far I've come as a person. I study a lot with my cards.

I really love Temperance as well, in almost any deck. I love all the messages of healing and balance, and it's generally a gorgeous card in almost any deck!

And now another personally meaningful card for me: I just got my Tarot of Pagan Cats in memory of my kitty I had for a long time, and the Knave of Swords looks like him, so that's definitely a special card for me now. c: I like to think he's kind of guiding that deck for me~

Emma313

I've had the Tarot of Dreams deck sitting in a shoebox for about seven years, it was a present, at the time it seemed too much compared to a couple other decks I'd been used to, so I left it, I'd forgotten where I had put it and the other week I saw this box in the hall and wondered what was in it, (I hadn't put it there) and found it...I'm still at the new stage with it so no card particularly has struck me strongly yet though I find the swords suit to be beautifully drawn...in substance and colour....I generally like it because the images feel qute real and this sounds silly but they actually speak to me, there's a lot of expression and wisdom there, and it's a friendly deck and very beautiful