Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 217 : September 26 - October 2

Scarlet Woodland

Just posted my Blood Moon/Eclipse/Super Moon reading: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4447970#post4447970

Really glad the meaning came through for a barely conscious me haha. Was after 3am when the full eclipse kicked in over here so had gone narcoleptic kitten by the time I came back in to do the reading.

Fantastical Creatures feels like the perfect deck for this sort of work, proving gently transformational and quite inspiring. The artwork is gorgeous as well and gets me in just the right mood to hear what the cards are saying. Don't usually pair decks with crystals but after absent mindedly picking up a Dumortierite tumble while reading with it, I can tell they want to buddy up :)

Enjoying just having conversations with this deck today, it's a nice easy flow (alas I still haven't found the deck that'll tell me what to make for dinner but I live in hope ;) Cook's Tarot anybody?) and reads clearly so far. Glad to see the borders don't bother me at all, as that held me back a long time from buying it. All in all, I don't think Mr Lenormand will get much of a look in this week as I'm enjoying the Fantastical Creatures too much :)

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Tarot of the Zirkus Magi.

Thank you.

RiverRunsDeep

Enjoying just having conversations with this deck today, it's a nice easy flow (alas I still haven't found the deck that'll tell me what to make for dinner but I live in hope ;) Cook's Tarot anybody?)

I was thinking, isn't that what the Housewives Tarot is for? :D
Nice Blood Moon reading.

I posted my Oracle Daily Draw. Highly disappointed
that I didn't get to share a spookier image with all of you, but content with
the message!

DaughterOfDanu

I'll be interested to see your thoughts on the Froud as I'm expecting it in the mail in a few days. I don't own any oracles yet but this one has been calling to me.

I will :) I'll admit I've yet to read with either. So this maybe a multi-week stent with these two. I'm almost done reading the accompaniment book to the Hidden Realm and will move on to the Faeries oracle one. I may look at some reading threads on here with the FO to see what they're like too.

I did do the Lunar Eclipse reading last night. Got some great results but still have to type it up to share with you all. It's the only reading I've done thus far with the cards. I want to wait till I finish the book.

I am liking it though. Saturday I spent the day reading the book with some lovely Celtic music playing in the background for atmosphere and one of my favorite candles lit. I felt so connected and aware of nature around me. It was a great experience.

BodhiSeed

I'm thrilled to have the Victoria Regina back in my hands after giving my copy to a friend years ago. The companion book is excellent. This is one of those "themed" tarot decks that actually gets it right! :thumbsup:

For those of you who can't get into the Spirituality side of the forum, our DoW leader VGimlet has been dealing with a lot (a health emergency with her husband). I'm sure she would appreciate any good thoughts sent her way.:heart:

RiverRunsDeep

For those of you who can't get into the Spirituality side of the forum, our DoW leader VGimlet has been dealing with a lot (a health emergency with her husband). I'm sure she would appreciate any good thoughts sent her way.:heart:

I am so sorry to hear about this! Definitely sending positive thoughts and energy in your direction, VGimlet.

VGimlet

I am so sorry to hear about this! Definitely sending positive thoughts and energy in your direction, VGimlet.

Thanks for the positive energy all. The "nice" thing about diabetes is once the blood sugar is back to normal, so is the person. It was a bit scary, though, even for me.

On a tarot note - liking the Green Witch so far. It's quickly moving up my list of favorite pagan decks. Reads well, shuffles nicely.

DaughterOfDanu

Thanks for the positive energy all. The "nice" thing about diabetes is once the blood sugar is back to normal, so is the person. It was a bit scary, though, even for me.

On a tarot note - liking the Green Witch so far. It's quickly moving up my list of favorite pagan decks. Reads well, shuffles nicely.

I'm glad things are going better for you. Any health emergency is scary.
I'm also glad I'm not the only one who likes the Green Witch Tarot. Everyone was so eager for it to be released while I had major doubts. All I've seen on the Green Witch thread since is how many people now are no longer interested while I'm very much so fond of it.

VGimlet

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who likes the Green Witch Tarot. Everyone was so eager for it to be released while I had major doubts. All I've seen on the Green Witch thread since is how many people now are no longer interested while I'm very much so fond of it.

I am also quite fond of it - and I was kind of a waffler about buying it as well. :p

It's definitely going to make a repeat appearance someday.