Question About Tarot by Seven Pouches

gregory

I think where it says "let me know" she means ' Let me know... As in ask her ? There's a box next to that that I think you can type in what you want... but you can always PM her !

lark

I think where it says "let me know" she means ' Let me know... As in ask her ? There's a box next to that that I think you can type in what you want... but you can always PM her !
Is she on AT?? Don't know her name.
I was hoping someone had experience here with ordering.

LindaMechele

She is on here but I can't remember if her handle is Seven Stars or Tarot by Seven. I'm about to order a pouch from her in the near future, so I just found her Etsy shop and figured I'd do it from there, using the "ask a question about this item" button on the pouch listing page.

Tanga

Just ask her (and she's seven stars on AT). She answers a.s.a.p. and it's no bother at all. She's lovely.

Her products are FAB. Highly recommend.
(I've never bought a pouch though - because I had some already. Otherwise I would have!).

magpie9

She's seven stars here...and responds quickly . You could order the pouch on her ordering page and then go to her'contact ' button and tell hr there what you want on the pouch.
I think that's how I did it.

danieljuk

this is her profile - http://tarotforum.net/member.php?u=43666 and she is very nice and always answers questions :thumbsup:

the shop layout confused me as well lark, when you load the page for pouches, there is a pic at the top. there is a arrow left and right around that picture (not the left and right arrows on the outside of the page border). they appear around the pic. use those arrows and you can see all the images you may pick! you enter the number or description in the box and choose "tarot" size or "large" ta da! :) I just did it myself recently :)

you can have a different pic on the front and back. If there is a card back you want that is not on that gallery, ask her, she can add her images to anything and you can even send her your own images to put on things. But there is a whole gallery of images but those arrows are a little confusing to navigate :)

lark

Thanks everyone I'll contact her on here.
All I saw when I used the arrows was the Waterhouse deck women and I don't want that.
I do think there are a few deck back pictures that would make excellent pouch pictures so hoping I can do that.
I'm very glad to hear the quality is good and you're happy with it.
I saw the Antiquarian deck came in a pouch like that and I was wondering where they came from and by chance someone put a link up for seven stars site.

LindaMechele

They are FABULOUS, Lark. You're going to love yours when you get it. I have three tarot sized and one lenormand sized and I love them all. I would imagine you can get whatever you want on them. One of mine has the spider backs on it, another has the crow-on-a-skull back, and the third is for my Waterhouse oracle, so it has the painting of the woman in the red dress looking into a crystal ball. If the bag I just got doesn't work out, I'll get another for my vintage '71 Rider - Hermit on one side, not sure what on the other.

Here's a photo of my standard-size Deck of the Bastard and it's pouch (spider backs on cards and pouch) and here's a picture of the deck in it, showing the top of the interior lining (you can see that they're big enough to put a thin folded spread cloth in as well). The zippers are strong and they're a bit padded, too, so even more protection there. I throw them in my purse and don't have to worry one bit about any kind of damage to the cards. WELL worth the price.

lark

Thank you so much for taking the time to take pictures for me!! :heart:
See that spider design is in the custom back section...so there is hope.
I'd like #16 from the custom back section....
Your pouch looks so nice!
Do you have the same design on each side?