Raven's Fool tarot

ravensfool

Strange 2 you are on the list!

Egypt

Ravens

Wow the deck looks very good,although in my opinion ,printed art sells more than painted art.Some people are different ,some like oils,prints,so on. It is wonderful though ,and i much like the detail in the art work of each card.If yoou absolutly love the painted art ,just make sure to put laminant over the cards before publishing them ,so you cards look lovley for ever! :D

I think in the future i would love to see a deck of varied types of birds! That would be exillerating.

ravensfool

Egypt- they will be printed, I just meant that the originals that we are printing off of are all hand painted. If the decks were all hand painted, I think we would both be going crazy :)

tarot heart

I would be interested also.

Egypt

painted

ravensfool said:
Egypt- they will be printed, I just meant that the originals that we are printing off of are all hand painted. If the decks were all hand painted, I think we would both be going crazy :)

lol i i see :) Well i know the deck will be a sucess no matter what!

ravensfool

Thank you so much! I certainly hope it will be! We are very excited that it's gotten such a wonderful response from everyone who had commented!

ravensfool

Hey guys, we are having some trouble finding plain wooden boxes that are big enough for the deck, at least 3.5 by 4.5 and unfinished. We need 22 boxes total. Does anyone have any ideas where we could look? Finding the boxes has been very difficult for some reason. Any suggestions would be super helpful. Thanks!

Lady Morgaine

You can try "Enchanted World of Boxes" I used to buy them wholesale.
I used the unfinished box TW-53 for the tarot card box. Their website is www.enchantedboxes.com (That is if they are still in business. A lot of my suppliers went out of business in the last three years. :-( )

there is a picture of what I did with them here. http://linmheller.com/gallery_of_enchantments.htm

The second two rows are mostly tarot card boxes.

I have other suppliers too....I will check my files and get back to you.

Best of luck to you! :)

Lady Morgaine

Oh.... btw LOVE the deck !

ravensfool

We got boxes, found them at Hobby Lobby and we were able to order the number we needed, yay! We also got the bags and they are cute. The proof came back from the printer and we found we had a bit of work to do to fix them but it's all done and we've sent it back to the printers once again for another proof. The biggest change is that we are changing the size of the cards to 4x3.5 in instead of 4.5x3.5 in. So as soon as we get the second set of proofs back from the printers I should be able to give you guys all of the contest information! I am very excited!