Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck.

Grigori

Four of Wands please :)

reall

8 of Pentacles please! :) :)))))

GlitterNova

whoop, I didn't see grigori's post! I'll take the Four of Pents. And if you happen to need an extra 4 of wands, I've got one :D

Add the 8 of Wands onto that as well.

Marirowana

whoop, I didn't see grigori's post! I'll take the Four of Pents. And if you happen to need an extra 4 of wands, I've got one :D

Add the 8 of Wands onto that as well.

Thanks for joining, GlitterNova!

I signed you up for the 4 of Pents. Only after that one (card + LWB text) is finished, you can sign up for the next one. It would certainly be great if you'd do more than one card!

GlitterNova

Thanks for joining, GlitterNova!

I signed you up for the 4 of Pents. Only after that one (card + LWB text) is finished, you can sign up for the next one. It would certainly be great if you'd do more than one card!

I finished that one, emailed the card and the text to annabel, and then did the same thing with the 8 of Wands card. I haven't received a reply email back, but I have two finished cards and two LWB texts sitting on my computer. Do I need to do anything else with them?

Arania

I would like 4 of Wands please.

Been a while since I was here, or participated, but I have a few good ideas so I might still be able to do more than one card. Will also poke husband :)

Flames

I would like 4 of Wands please.

Been a while since I was here, or participated, but I have a few good ideas so I might still be able to do more than one card. Will also poke husband :)

Hello Arania,
Thank you so much for participating!

Grigori has signed up for the Four of Wands...it just hasn't been added next to the card on the list, yet (See Post #13 above). The King of Cups and the 8 of Pentacles are taken as well, just in case ;) (Post #14 & #15). All other cards on the list are good to go. Happy Choosing! :)

Arania

I see. Page of Pentacles then :)

Marirowana

List is updated

Hello Arania,
Thank you so much for participating!

Grigori has signed up for the Four of Wands...it just hasn't been added next to the card on the list, yet (See Post #13 above). The King of Cups and the 8 of Pentacles are taken as well, just in case ;) (Post #14 & #15). All other cards on the list are good to go. Happy Choosing! :)

I'm sorry, I was away on a holiday so I was a bit behind on updating, the list is up to date now!

@Ariana, sorry about that, now it is more clear which cards are still free :) thanks for picking another card.

Flames

I'm sorry, I was away on a holiday so I was a bit behind on updating, the list is up to date now!

@Ariana, sorry about that, now it is more clear which cards are still free :) thanks for picking another card.

Hi Marirowana! No need to be sorry...Good to see you!! :)