page of wands,

roseinthewinter12

So I did a small practice reading for my sister. For the question What are this guys emotional feelings toward her. I pulled the page of wands. For this I interpret as he feels protective of her. She is young and her actions are sometimes hasty so he feel protective of her. How would you guys interpret that card?

aliceinwonderland

I would say he has the hots for her, nothing at deep level. Not a card for feelings in my opinion, a card for desire and living very much in the moment with this passion.

SunChariot

So I did a small practice reading for my sister. For the question What are this guys emotional feelings toward her. I pulled the page of wands. For this I interpret as he feels protective of her. She is young and her actions are sometimes hasty so he feel protective of her. How would you guys interpret that card?

For me, my rule of thumb is the cards will always answer the question you asked. That means that is you asked what someone's emotional feelings towards your sister are, that is what the cards should tell you. Exactly that. That also means they will not answer what he thinks if her or how he sees her as you did not ask those questions.

Only what his EMOTIONAL FEELINGS for her are. Her being young and making hasty decisions or not are NOT about the guys emotional feelings so the answer should not be about that. Those would answer more to what he thinks of her or how to he sees her, but you did not ask those things.

Given the question is what he is feeling emotionally for her, the Page of Wands should be representing him, not her. This is all how i personally see this.

To answer that question it would say that he himself feels confused. He feels there is something that he wants to create with her, feels drawn to create, but he does not quite know how. He is experiencing feelings that feel new to him that he has little prior experience with so far in his life. Feeling the desire to create something more, no idea what the best thing to do next is. Likely a bit scared and insecure. Afraid of making a mistake and doing something wrong and messing things up. Maybe a touch of performance anxiety.

So that is how i see it. HE is the one who is inexperienced, that is how he feels. The answer is about him, not her imo.

Babs

Thirteen

Pages are indicative of youth--either literally a young person (like a kid or teen) or someone who is acting youthful or like a child. It can also relate to someone who is "new" at what they're doing or feeling. A student or apprentice. Wands are about passions. Either literal passion (sex) or that which we are passionate about--like our career or our moral code or a certain movie or game. They can also stand for being quick and hot tempered.

Given these, it's not likely that the card indicates feelings of protectiveness. You'd need a Knight for that. They're the "defenders." Pages barely know how to fight. What you probably have here is what any young man is likely to feel towards some young girl. Hormonal flushes and a stirring in his pants. He probably won't be bold enough to approach her, but if she were to approch him, he'd be all for it. That, however, is the best she's going to get from him right now. His feelings are very immature and can't go any deeper.

Oh, and I totally agree with SunChariot. It's important to stay objective and keep the question and card position in mind when reading for others, otherwise your feelings about your "client" will make you see messages that aren't there. YOU probably feel protective toward your sister, yes? And maybe you projected those feelings onto the card--what you'd want a young man to feel towards her because she needs it? Maybe? It's one of the hardest things to learn when it comes to being a reader. Even us experienced ones are often in danger of it: reading in the cards what we want to be true, rather than what they're really saying.

roseinthewinter12

thank you these were very good answers. My sister actually confirmed that he has said he really likes her but isn't sure how to proceed he doesn't want to mess things up. darn it you people are awesome lol

roseinthewinter12

Pages are indicative of youth--either literally a young person (like a kid or teen) or someone who is acting youthful or like a child. It can also relate to someone who is "new" at what they're doing or feeling. A student or apprentice. Wands are about passions. Either literal passion (sex) or that which we are passionate about--like our career or our moral code or a certain movie or game. They can also stand for being quick and hot tempered.

Given these, it's not likely that the card indicates feelings of protectiveness. You'd need a Knight for that. They're the "defenders." Pages barely know how to fight. What you probably have here is what any young man is likely to feel towards some young girl. Hormonal flushes and a stirring in his pants. He probably won't be bold enough to approach her, but if she were to approch him, he'd be all for it. That, however, is the best she's going to get from him right now. His feelings are very immature and can't go any deeper.

Oh, and I totally agree with SunChariot. It's important to stay objective and keep the question and card position in mind when reading for others, otherwise your feelings about your "client" will make you see messages that aren't there. YOU probably feel protective toward your sister, yes? And maybe you projected those feelings onto the card--what you'd want a young man to feel towards her because she needs it? Maybe? It's one of the hardest things to learn when it comes to being a reader. Even us experienced ones are often in danger of it: reading in the cards what we want to be true, rather than what they're really saying.

I read this again as I do with most of the replies I get here and you guys are so right. A couple of days ago she asked for a reading I honestly cannot stand her significant other. The reading came out very negative. Granted he is an awful person but it overy possible that my energy had an effect on her reading. I am going to work on the objectivity.