Rx magician as physical attraction

tarot_quest

Hi guys :)

I am a bit puzzled with rx magician for physical attraction. I saw some posts about the upright meaning. There is a guy who is attracted to me for sure, and I wanted to ask the cards for more details.

I got Rx magician and page of swords

For the page of swords, it's easy (I already got it before for someone else). I know that this person is attracted by my intellect plus I would think that he likes my athletic look (tall, thin)

But for Rx magician....? Like I said, I am sure that he is attracted. I know that for the upright position, it can mean that the person that incarnates the magician has a little something special, some charisma, like a ''wow'' effect on the other person

I am a bit secretive around him and I don't open up easily, Can Rx magician means that he finds me mysterious? Or that he idealizes me? I don't really care about how he finds me, I am just interested in the meaning of the card Rx since I know that it does NOT have a negative meaning in this situation

Thanks!

LeFou

Let's say that Magician upright = Yang, primitive masculinity, competence, capability, power. Rx might hint that he feels awkward and "off his game" when he's around you. Maybe his knees go a bit wobbly.

Page of Swords here might hint that he doesn't quite know what to say (Swords = mental, verbal, cleverness). Just guessing.

tarot_quest

Let's say that Magician upright = Yang, primitive masculinity, competence, capability, power. Rx might hint that he feels awkward and "off his game" when he's around you. Maybe his knees go a bit wobbly.

Page of Swords here might hint that he doesn't quite know what to say (Swords = mental, verbal, cleverness). Just guessing.

Thanks LeFou! ;) Yes I feel that he is absolutely not confident around me, so Rx magician might mean this! Thanks again

I find it cool, I asked how he perceives me physically and the cards might answer how he feels instead... I feel that tarot always wants to deliver a message somehow!

DreamLotus11

Hi guys :)

I am a bit puzzled with rx magician for physical attraction. I saw some posts about the upright meaning. There is a guy who is attracted to me for sure, and I wanted to ask the cards for more details.

I got Rx magician and page of swords

For the page of swords, it's easy (I already got it before for someone else). I know that this person is attracted by my intellect plus I would think that he likes my athletic look (tall, thin)

But for Rx magician....? Like I said, I am sure that he is attracted. I know that for the upright position, it can mean that the person that incarnates the magician has a little something special, some charisma, like a ''wow'' effect on the other person

I am a bit secretive around him and I don't open up easily, Can Rx magician means that he finds me mysterious? Or that he idealizes me? I don't really care about how he finds me, I am just interested in the meaning of the card Rx since I know that it does NOT have a negative meaning in this situation

Thanks!

I don't bother with reversals...but that's just me. Every card has a positive and a negative, either way you spin it. To me it's physicall attraction. Magician has a lot of energy and so does page of swords. Page of swords is always excited about something...whether positively or negatively. And magician is filled with energy that he can use at his disposal...whether positively or negatively. So I'd say yes to physically attraction, but also to be aware that the person may try to be cunning in the way they show it somehow. Also turned on by words and mentally turned on...even maybe telepathically...and should add maybe through texts or Internet.

Laurelle

He sees you as a trickster, someone always on guard. Perhaps he likes your "bad" side. That tough side. He may even see you as someone who manipulate situations with their words.

The reversed magician is usually a con-artist type of fellow. At least, I think that's the most traditional meaning.

tarot_quest

And magician is filled with energy that he can use at his disposal...whether positively or negatively. So I'd say yes to physically attraction, but also to be aware that the person may try to be cunning in the way they show it somehow. Also turned on by words and mentally turned on...even maybe telepathically...and should add maybe through texts or Internet.

thanks DreamLotus, I did not think of telepathy, that's interesting. Definitively page of swords can apply to writing and Internet, it makes sens!

tarot_quest

He sees you as a trickster, someone always on guard. Perhaps he likes your "bad" side. That tough side. He may even see you as someone who manipulate situations with their words.

The reversed magician is usually a con-artist type of fellow. At least, I think that's the most traditional meaning.

Hi Laurelle, thanks for your inputs. Yes, maybe he sees me like someone on my guard, that is possible. But for the other part, I have an artistic side