Six of Swords and Health

Juriana

What is your view on the Six of Swords and health related questions. I've been going through some health issues and every single time I pull out three cards this card shows up in the middle or last position. EVERY SINGLE TIME so I know its trying to tell me something.

To me this card signifies moving away from difficulty, therefore ill health. However some people also associate this card with death. And well death would also signify moving away from ill health/difficult life etc..Would it depend on the surrounding cards?

What has been your experience with this card in regards to health readings? Did you heal-move away from difficulty? Or was there an actually loss of a person be it personality wise as ill health tends to change the persons mind set or death.

Starri Knytes

You might want to try checking your card associations sweetie.

6 of Swords is associated with the element Air. This would indicate the respiratory system.

6 of Swords is also associated with the 4th Chakra or Heart Chakra. A blockage here would indicate Asthma, COPD, as well as other heart/lung issues.

nisaba

What is your view on the Six of Swords and health related questions. I've been going through some health issues and every single time I pull out three cards this card shows up in the middle or last position. EVERY SINGLE TIME so I know its trying to tell me something.

To me this card signifies moving away from difficulty, therefore ill health.

Stick with the moving away, but don't narrow it down so far.

MOVE AWAY FOM ANYTHING THAT IS HARMING YOUR HEALTH: bad habits, negative people in your life, medications that don't suit you, nutrition or other lifestyle factors that don't suit you, pollution, WHATEVER is harming your health. That's what you need to move away from.

By moving away from those things, you'll likely move further away from death.

LeFou

As Swords are "mental energy," and 6 = "harmony" (Lovers as Venus), the forward-moving boat could suggest that "your troubles are behind you," because our "troublemaker" is of course the worrying mind, in contrast to (let's say) calm serenity, caring yet carefree.

Another way to say that might be: the Yang of our worries runs its course, and thus naturally we experience a Yin moment of opening up to something larger, something well beyond that we couldn't see while confined in the narrow mental realm.

Enlightenment23

I'd have to agree with Nisaba here.

I knew someone who was dealing with sky high blood pressure because he was dealing with a lot of frustrating, burdensome family issues. I pulled out the Six of Swords for advice on getting him back on track. This meant that it was time that he pulled away from life-sucking family members who were taking advantage of his kindness, and as a result, making his life a living hell.

It is a card about moving away from the troubled waters and finding calmer seas. Leave all that storminess behind you and find away to just gently glide your way into serenity.

The card also says that progress on health will be a slow, taxing journey, but if you keep on moving in the right direction, you will eventually reach your destination.

Whitewitch10

There will be a period of feeling better, ur physicians may implent some medication that will cause some relief but it wont be the cure, you are on the right path though.

Juriana

Thank you everyone for your input.
Swords in regards to speed are fairly quick in comparison to Cups and Pentacles. Would this imply a recovery within 6 days ( I doubt its been way more than 6 days) I see this as a steady but good pace in regards to recovery. Could it also imply or reach some sense of stability by the time Aquarius rolls by since its associated with Aquarius. Not to slow or too quick so to speak since they are on boat but just at the right pace as they float above water, do you think having good positive mind attitude would benefit in improving health since there is water in this card?

I also read that this card can be associated with circulation I'm taking vitamins to improve circulation and detoxing completely. As well as healing from injury, damaged bones.

My reason for asking was while I know I'm unwell the thought of death terrifies me, there's still so much I'd like to do but I know my injuries/conditions aren't life threatening, least not that I'm aware of. Unless they heal improperly and therefore am succumbed to living with pain until my end of days which in turn would make me not want to stick around.