devil clarified by ten of cups as where you will meet a coming of love interest

celeste777

This was part of a larger spread about a coming of love interest.. Is it right to assume I'd meet this person in my own home? The fact that the devil came first through me off.. First thought on seeing the devil was somewhere hot.. Outdoors. Maybe outdoors of some one's home.. Like a house party??

But I don't go to house parties...

Whitewitch10

Is there a family function in dec/jan. Cld be a family/friends/community christmas party
Devil is the major of capricorn dec/jan

Aeon418

The Devil and 10 of Cups. Two very earthy and 'material' cards that put together suggest consumerism or shopping to me.

Maybe you'll meet someone at a store while spending money on stuff that you don't really need.

Sounds daft, but it just popped into my head. :laugh:

celeste777

Is there a family function in dec/jan. Cld be a family/friends/community christmas party
Devil is the major of capricorn dec/jan

I didn't ask what time frame I'd meet this coming interest, but I do see myself leaving townnto visit family for the holidays..

I hope I don't have to wait thattttttggg long thougj . lol

celeste777

The Devil land 10 of Cups. Two very earthy and 'material' cards that put together suggest consumerism or shopping to me.

Maybe you'll meet someone at a store while spending money on stuff that you don't really need.

Sounds daft, but it just popped into my head. :laugh:

This sounds realistic, actually... There is a guy I see at the store all the time and I try to make excuses to talk to him/ wave like an idiot...

My daughter even once said loudly.. "Mom he is sooooooo cutttteeee, isn't he?"

Lol I said this to her so now this is what she says when we see him.. My adorable 4 yr old lol..