what tarot apps do you recomend?

Celtictarot

I will warn you, if you have the Gypsy Palace app, it goes funny when you try and share the spread. Fools dog doe oracles and a lenormand app as well.

I have 15 apps, and two will be added later, I have the Gothic tarot app by Joseph Vargo. The only thing about this tarot is that you can't see the card structure of the spreads. Oh I have uni app as well.

Ace of Stars

I will warn you, if you have the Gypsy Palace app, it goes funny when you try and share the spread.

The Gypsy Palace Tarot app should work well now -- we recently did an update that fixed any issues that some people were having with Facebook sharing.

Write us anytime to troubleshoot your apps if they're malfunctioning. We really want you to have a great experience. Reach out anytime!

Shonna @ Galaxy Tone

Citrin said:
Galaxy looks a little "cheap" in my opinion...

Have you seen our 2015 re-design? We'd love to hear your specific feedback if you still find our apps "cheap" looking :)

The great thing about apps is they're dynamic and can keep improving!

Yelell

The "Tarot & Numerology" App for iOS is 100% free comes with the 1909 RWS Deck pre-installed.
All decks are 78 cards with 32 spreads to pick from.

You can also download (for free) a water coloured version of the RWS and the 1835 Tarocco Soprafino decks.
Or scan in your favourite deck and side load it into the App for personal use.

See my profile for a link to the App web page with more info, reviews and pictures.

Callanish

I have this, it's free, and I'm a big fan. I've put in scans of my own personal decks on too and that's worked really well. I also like how the iphone version can zoom in to just the whole card image- like the phone is a single lit up card.

Citrin

I'm really liking the Wild Unknown Tarot app! :) I read somewhere that Kim Krans wrote meanings for the daily card especially for the app, and overall the "guidebook" in it is really easy to navigate trough and really well written.

Ace of Stars

I'm really liking the Wild Unknown Tarot app! :) I read somewhere that Kim Krans wrote meanings for the daily card especially for the app, and overall the "guidebook" in it is really easy to navigate trough and really well written.

Thank you xo :D

WolfyJames

Thanks for recommending the "Tarot & Numerology" app for iOS.

For the iPhone the good apps I know are the decks by Ciro Marchetti, all his tarot decks and oracles are there, they're not free though. Personally I have the Tarot of Dreams, the Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery and the Gilded Reverie Lenormand.

I've just noticed that the Fool's Dog tarot's apps are now available on iPhone as well.

delinfrey

WolfyJames, where have you seen Ciro's Oracle of Visions app? I would love to use it, but kind find it in AppStore. Is it under a different name?

MagsStardustBlack

All Fools Dog apps.
Hidden Realm
Tarot of Vampires
Shadowscapes
Victorian Faery
Wildwood

Crystal Visions is a bit blurry.

delinfrey

I would also recommend Fool's Dog apps - I use Tarot of Vampyres and Shadowscapes;
I actually ordered the Shadowscapes deck -without- the book just because I have the app. I'm not sure I would really read it much anyway (the app contains the info), and I love to be able to pull up the images on the large screen of the iPad.

I use the Shadowscapes app right before I go to bed, to just pull a random card and then fall asleep pathwalking in it... These cards really work like magic on large scale.

IreneCroft

I like Fool's Dog apps too. But being Android user I just love Uni Tarot: it allows to download personal decks, to create layouts, to arrange those layouts in folders, to add your meanings of cards, and many more! There is a helpful mode when you can compare the same card from different decks. Wonderful application! :thumbsup: