Favorite YouTube Tarot Channels

katey

I also really like Jessi Huntenburg's videos on the tarot court. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadeiraDarling

So far tarotoracle's series is very charming and funny

MacMorrighan

Ethany's YT Chan.?

Hey guys, can anyone link me to Ethany's YT channel?

EmpyreanKnight

Michael Tsarion's magnificent, magisterial Path of the Fool series for all the cards in the Major Arcana was one of the most awesome things I ever watched in Youtube. Too bad he took it down, tho ai think it's still available in his paid site somewhere.

EmpyreanKnight

Btw to those who have Benebell Wen's epic book, Holistic Tarot, she has recently launched a series of companion videos in her Youtube channel. As of now she has uploaded the first four videos, with more to come in the following days. Check it out here: Benebell Wen YT Channel

Scarlet Air

What kind of tarot videos do you guys like to see or what would you like to see that you haven't yet?

All of the videos, I've actually been listening to your videos whilst cooking dinner at the moment. Please do put your chats up once they're over. I know you think they're rambling but it's nice listening to your thoughts on tarot. Some of the things you've mentioned off the cuff have actually been jotted down as notes in my card meaning documents.

I would love to see a more in depth review of the Norisan Bird Tarot. You seem to be the only one around with the deck and I would love to hear a bit more about it. I'm impatiently waiting for it to come back in stock so I can purchase it.

Dogs&Coffee

All of the videos, I've actually been listening to your videos whilst cooking dinner at the moment. Please do put your chats up once they're over. I know you think they're rambling but it's nice listening to your thoughts on tarot. Some of the things you've mentioned off the cuff have actually been jotted down as notes in my card meaning documents.

I would love to see a more in depth review of the Norisan Bird Tarot. You seem to be the only one around with the deck and I would love to hear a bit more about it. I'm impatiently waiting for it to come back in stock so I can purchase it.

Awe :3 This just made my entire day! I'll work on a flip thru of the norisan. I may have some news on that front soon :D