Shifting on Timing Predictions

BlueSun

The Word document attachments from rachelcat contain the various timing systems. Do you not see those attachments?

This word file would not open.

I clicked on rachelcat's other link farther down. I don't know if the word document contain the same info.

Anyway, I checked 8 of Cups in this link and it also says Feb 19-28. Didn't happen for me.

Desert Girl

Just as an update, said event did happen tonight. It looks like it coincided pretty well with both timing systems (wands as days) and then The Tower pulled with the astrological associations in mind.

Libertya

Hey there. I have a better timing system that has a high accuracy. I learned it from another tarot cards reader in the past and all of her predictions have come true for her clients as well as for me. This method works best with oracle cards but you can use tarot cards.
What you do is shuffle a deck of Oracle cards with numbers on them. Let's say you get a card with the number 4. That 4 can mean:within 4 hours
4 days
4 months
The month April
The 4th of the following month
4 weeks
or 4 years
The prediction will always happen within that 4 time frame.
With the tarot cards, let's say you pull 6 of cups. It's the same thing with the 6.

Quest85

Hey there. I have a better timing system that has a high accuracy. I learned it from another tarot cards reader in the past and all of her predictions have come true for her clients as well as for me. This method works best with oracle cards but you can use tarot cards.
What you do is shuffle a deck of Oracle cards with numbers on them. Let's say you get a card with the number 4. That 4 can mean:within 4 hours
4 days
4 months
The month April
The 4th of the following month
4 weeks
or 4 years
The prediction will always happen within that 4 time frame.
With the tarot cards, let's say you pull 6 of cups. It's the same thing with the 6.

Well, thats stretchable timing ;) .. it hardly narrows down the options I think..I wonder how this could be accurate then?
Does it work with other cards then? to get to a more specific time frame?
Or maybe a way to disclose some of the options?

Libertya

Well, thats stretchable timing ;) .. it hardly narrows down the options I think..I wonder how this could be accurate then?
Does it work with other cards then? to get to a more specific time frame?
Or maybe a way to disclose some of the options?

Hi there!
I know that it isn't the best way to narrow down something. But from my experience, it is almost impossible to narrow down a prediction due to free will and external circumstances.
but the reason why this is so accurate is because the timing has to do with that number on the card. Yes, you can use other cards as well. Even the standard tarot would work. But Oracle's are the easiest. You can even make a home made timing deck and see if you can narrow it down
I haven't tried it yet, but I will post a thread next week and test it out.
ex. There was a person who asked when her bf would text her after sending a message. You got the number 4 on an Oracle card and exactly four hours after sending the text, he replied back.