Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 182: January 24th - January 31st

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. Elendil : Japaridze Tarot
2. BodhiSeed : Röhrig Tarot and Tarot of the Master (as oracle)
3. AJ : I-Ching
4. VGimlet : Tarot XIII and the Halloween Oracle
5. luxshine : Art Nouveau Tarot
6. Madame Squee : Antiquarian Tarot and Antiquarian Lenormand
7. GoldenWolf : Secret Tarot and Medicine Cards

BodhiSeed

Hope you have a calmer, saner week, Elendil. Thanks for the new thread.:)

I'm in with the Rohrig Tarot and the Master Tarot (used as an oracle).

AJ

I'm going to flop about with the I-Ching this week. Thanks!

VGimlet

I'm using the Tarot XIII this week, paired with the Halloween Oracle.

Thank you Elendil, wishing you a calmer week ahead. :D

Elendil

I got the Japaridze Tarot as an early birthday present so I am using it this week...and probably next week as well.

:) :) :)

E.

luxshine

I want to keep working with the Art Noveau (even if I got the Mystic Dreamer tarot just now because... well, it was in the bargain bin. 6 dlls). I am rediscovering it, and seeing more clearly the expressions in the cards, when in the past I struggled a lot with it so I want to keep working with it.

Madame Squee

I'd like to sign up with the Antiquarian Tarot and Antiquarian Lenormand. I've had the Lenormand for awhile, but the Tarot just arrived at Christmas.

Thank you, Elendil.

ETA:

The King of Cups is worth the price of the deck IMHO.

Attachments

• Antiquarian - King of Cups.jpg
    Antiquarian - King of Cups.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 281

AJ

Shades of Don King!

Lux, I've found my tarotbrain is always evolving. Decks I was initially wild about have mostly long been sold/traded/given. Decks I didn't get were set aside. Once I started doing a deck a week and those 'didn't get' deck got into the rotation and some usage I became a much better judge of what I like and what worked for me. Who knows where my tarotbrain will be next year.

GoldenWolf

This week I'm working with the Secret Tarot (LS) and the Medicine Cards. Thanks!