How do you keep your deck?

Passarelli

Como você mantém o seu deck? Organizado ou embaralhado? Por quê?
How do you keep your deck? Organized or shuffled? Why?

Darkmage

The only time I'll reorder my deck is if I'm reading in public. It's so I can make sure that no cards dropped out and are under the table. At home, I just leave it as is--but the cards for the last reading are usually at the top of the deck. It's just how I put them back in the box.

If I've reordered a deck and I'm going to use it for readings, then I always make sure to shuffle it thoroughly before I give it to the sitter or shuffle it for the sitter if I'm doing a remote reading. This helps make sure the cards are well mixed and randomized. That way, if a run shows up, I know it's real and not just a bad shuffling job.

Apollonia

Shuffled, I don't have the time or patience to reorder the cards any more. That stopped when I started doing back to back readings with very little time between querents.

Alta

However it finished after the last reading. I also don't have the patience to re-order the deck every time, plus it also means for a new reading you have to shuffle a lot longer.

Passarelli

You all do something between a reading sequence and another? I mean, to change/cut the querents/yourself energy.

RunningWild

You all do something between a reading sequence and another? I mean, to change/cut the querents/yourself energy.

Some have simple rituals to "clear" the deck between readings without having to reorder the whole pack.

If I'm doing a lot of readings in a row, I sometimes keep a couple of other decks on my table to change things up a bit.

Farzon

I used to keep them ordered, but this kept me from using the cards. I lost the patience to rearrange them every time.
However I sometimes put them back into order... as kind of cleansing although I don't think I'd need it. But it gives me the opportunity to go through my decks card by card and admire them! [emoji1]

FLizarraga

Shuffled, usually. But when I haven't used a deck for a while, I put the cards in order as a way to reconnect with them.

Grizabella

I just leave the cards as they are after the last reading. It doesn't matter whether the last card reading is still in the cards. They work better with all the shuffles and reads in them.

Passarelli

Thank you all for your reply.

I fear the energy of a game influence another, but this must be nonsense.