Edging Question

Leo77

Here's an idea: go ahead and edge the deck, but put it in a different bag, one you don't care about, until you see if the ink rubs off.

Or edge a cheap playing card deck and do the same. :)

I'll let it dry overnight and put it in a Lo Scarabeo bag. I can replace that pretty easily.

jolie_amethyst

I was thinking about edging a deck of Madame Endora's Fortune Cards in purple or black Distress Ink. It's a cheap deck, frankly the bag it's in is worth more than the deck. I just thought it might be a fun project, but I didn't want to ruin the bag.

I did Madame Endora in one of the Brillance blacks. Absolutely stunning, and it hasn't marked the gold silk interior of its bag one bit.

Leo77

I did Madame Endora in one of the Brillance blacks. Absolutely stunning, and it hasn't marked the gold silk interior of its bag one bit.

That's encouraging. Thanks! I was torn between black and purple. Might go with black.

gregory

I'll let it dry overnight and put it in a Lo Scarabeo bag. I can replace that pretty easily.
Use an old sock, for pity's sake. Why risk wasting a perfectly good bag ? }) I wouldn't even waste one of my huge stock of dollar store bags !

Leo77

Use an old sock, for pity's sake. Why risk wasting a perfectly good bag ? }) I wouldn't even waste one of my huge stock of dollar store bags !

That would look awesome. Bag, bag, bag, bag, sock, bag, bag, bag, bag. Anyone who ever looked at them would immediatly want to know about the sock. Too funny. I mean, I could put the sock in a drawer, but then I'd never get to see anyone raise an eyebrow at the sock.