Storing multiple decks

rosetiger12

It is - and you can see the word Kim - she wrote the book.

Neat! Thanks. I have Illuminati on the way in the mail, but I don't think I got that version.

November's Dawn

I have like 20 decks, probably less, I must count. Recently I'm working with 4-5 decks and I must say it was very hard to find proper place and space to keep them close. Since I never throw their original boxes I got an idea how to keep those 4 decks all together. They are all in drawstring pouch together with their original box placed in one big bag/purse next to my bed. It was hard to stuck them all together but at the end it was the only solution. Wooden boxes are too big and I don't have enough space on shelf. Rest of my decks I keep in other corner of room in big wooden chest.

SunChariot

I was wondering how do you store your decks if you have more than one. When I oly had one I kept it in a tarot box I bought as a birthday gift to myself. However I now have many decks and wondering what do about storage. Any help here is appricated.

Thank you.

They are split up between my 4 night table drawers and a few some are also enclosed on the top of my dresser,

Also, at any given time, I had 3 or 4 decks at our country house. We spend the weeks in the city and weekends in the country, so I don't want to have a Tarot-less weekend.

They are. for the most part, all stored in Tarot pouches, although a couple are still in their original boxes, if it was an outstanding box.

I have about 117 decks now and I use them all. So I have a fairly intricate system for finding them. Lists online with photographs of each deck AND of which pouch it is in SO I can find them as needed,

Babs

Chimera Dust

I don't have a lot of decks (compared to some people here), so I just store them wherever. I have a shelf where I keep the ones I'm not using as much, and the ones I use regularly are somewhere at hand.

If I had lots of decks, I'd probably come up with a system that could be practical using the space I had. I'd keep companion books on their own shelf or something, and then have boxes or drawers for the boxed decks.

Annabelle

I have so many that I need a room in which to store them -- what would have been our guest bedroom is instead my tarot room.

My decks are on shelves, in baskets, in cabinets, and even in an old card catalog (the drawers are the perfect size for most Lo Scarabeo and US Games decks).

Sometime I need to take some good photos of it all . . .

Teheuti

Please delete as I can't get the pictures to come out right from my iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 212

Teheuti

Delete - pictures not coming out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 202

Le Fanu

What a surreal photo (the first one). Your decks sleep like bats...

MysticMoonlight

The pictures posted here by those sharing their deck storage areas are just awesome. Even the upside down ones :) I store mine in two drawers at the moment. Seeing the pics of the shelves and drawers full of decks makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... the obvious love others have for Tarot as well makes the world seem like a better place doesn't it? *sighs and smiles dreamily*