Kickstarter deck - Faerie Enchantments

Siavahda

Could someone please tell me if Ian sends a tracking number or email when
the set has been posted? i purchased it off his website the 29th of April and haven't heard a peep...

I had the same issue, but when I emailed him about it, he was able to give me the tracking number of my package. He doesn't seem to be sending out announcements of when your thing is dispatched (which would have been nice...) but if you contact him he can provide the tracking number.

MoonGypsy

I had the same issue, but when I emailed him about it, he was able to give me the tracking number of my package. He doesn't seem to be sending out announcements of when your thing is dispatched (which would have been nice...) but if you contact him he can provide the tracking number.

Thanks, Siavahda, :love:

i did email him several days ago, but he hasn't answered...sigh...
i used his PP addy...

DaughterOfDanu

Thanks, Siavahda, :love:

i did email him several days ago, but he hasn't answered...sigh...
i used his PP addy...

If you have FB there's a group study on there where they reply very quickly and can give you a tracking number. Mine never actually updated past when it departed China though. He's notorious for not keeping up with keeping people in the loop with this project. His partner though, Amanda, is much better at it.

I've had mine a week now and am just getting acquainted with it. It's a good multipurpose deck if you're interested in spellwork and Celtic mythology.

MoonGypsy

If you have FB there's a group study on there where they reply very quickly and can give you a tracking number. Mine never actually updated past when it departed China though. He's notorious for not keeping up with keeping people in the loop with this project. His partner though, Amanda, is much better at it.

I've had mine a week now and am just getting acquainted with it. It's a good multipurpose deck if you're interested in spellwork and Celtic mythology.

Thanks, DOD! :) i am not a member of FB...
Full Moon Blessings,
MoonGypsy )O(

Citrin

Mine still hasn't arrived, but considering the discussions I've seen about it on YT and Instagram I don't think I care if the package is lost lol. A lot of people seem to be giving their copy away...

MoonGypsy

Mine still hasn't arrived, but considering the discussions I've seen about it on YT and Instagram I don't think I care if the package is lost lol. A lot of people seem to be giving their copy away...

Why are they giving it away? Because of the backs, perhaps? i mainly want it for the art.
i love Ian Daniels' art.
The few Youtube unboxings i have seen are favorable.
When did you order yours, Citrin?

moonbear

Why are they giving it away? Because of the backs, perhaps? i mainly want it for the art.
i love Ian Daniels' art.
The few Youtube unboxings i have seen are favorable.
When did you order yours, Citrin?

I'm curious too why they would be giving their decks away.

I saw the backs before I ordered and realised this wasn't your standard oracle but went ahead anyway because I loved the art and because the whole magic aspect intrigued me.

The cards are high quality (glossy and not thin) the artwork very beautiful and the backs of the cards spell out a message when laid out. That adds another dimension to the reading.

I realise that there were delays (long delays...) in actually getting the decks published and sent out (and yes, more frequent and regular updates might have been nice) but this is a small independent artist/publisher so things don't always go as smoothly as with the big companies.

Citrin, I hope you get your cards soon and then you can decide for yourself if you like them or not but I like mine and I'm definitely keeping them!

moonbearxxx

Citrin

Glad to see you guys like 'em! :)

I think the expectations have been high from the people who absolutely love the Tarot of Vampyres. Apparently the guidebook is a bit poorly written (again, wouldn't know myself!) and some people seem to find it hard to understand how to use the cards in a way that feels more personal and practical.

I backed it on Kickstarter back in like September or something?? So I should have it by now, no? lol
I honestly backed it on a whim, and it did not cost much. But I'm not sure how well it will go with my own spiritual practice. But I am definitely staying open minded because who knows! And the artwork is for sure gorgeous. :)

moonbear

Glad to see you guys like 'em! :)

I think the expectations have been high from the people who absolutely love the Tarot of Vampyres. Apparently the guidebook is a bit poorly written (again, wouldn't know myself!) and some people seem to find it hard to understand how to use the cards in a way that feels more personal and practical.

I backed it on Kickstarter back in like September or something?? So I should have it by now, no? lol
I honestly backed it on a whim, and it did not cost much. But I'm not sure how well it will go with my own spiritual practice. But I am definitely staying open minded because who knows! And the artwork is for sure gorgeous. :)

Hello Citrin

I backed it in September too and received my deck about two weeks ago so would think that you should have yours by now. Maybe email Ian Daniels? I understood all Kickstarter decks had been mailed at the same time. Hopefully he can give you a tracking number.

moonbearxxx

Citrin

Hello Citrin

I backed it in September too and received my deck about two weeks ago so would think that you should have yours by now. Maybe email Ian Daniels? I understood all Kickstarter decks had been mailed at the same time. Hopefully he can give you a tracking number.

moonbearxxx

Yeah, I'm gonna check my mailbox today but if it hasn't arrived I'll ask for help in the FB group they have about the deck.