New Froud Oracle!!!!

cardlady22

Thank you for the link, faunabay!

I like the backs much better! :p
Just on the fence about a "relationship" take for interpretations. It's not limited to romantic, right?

inanna_tarot

cardlady -
I never thought of the heart bit meaning romance.. I always thought of it as the core of faery, like the 'heart of' a matter rather than soppy love stuff.

Hmmph.

But ya know, the Frouds Faeries was just SO awesome, its hard to make a deck to match it or surpass it really

cardlady22

Some of the early marketing material gave me an impression. I am hoping to confirm that I was absolutely wrong! :heart: }) :heart:

faunabay

inanna_tarot said:
But ya know, the Frouds Faeries was just SO awesome, its hard to make a deck to match it or surpass it really
That's my thoughts too! I'm hoping they'll be the same but am not counting on it. Like Hearthcricket said in the other thread....I think they'll be special in a different way, but special all the same!

MoonGypsy

faunabay said:
Thank you sooo much for the scans Alta! I LOVE the heart backs!!

And there's a card called The Rox!!! My "real" name is Roxanne!!! LMAO So now one more reason this is a must have for me!!! (walks off giggling)

FB/Roxanne!!! :love: i thought of you as soon as i saw that card!!! "The Rox"!!! :p :thumbsup:
i pre-ordred it soooo long ago, that i had forgotten about it, too. It should be here any day now!

Hugs,
MGxxx

Zelmira

dvorah ophir said:
Zelmira hi
when you receive this new deck can you please give us more details and descriptions and if you are able some scans too. there is realy too little information about this deck and i am very curious ,as do i am sure, many others as to how they look, and what they are all about. my gusse is that they are more about relationship then general reading-that is only acording to description. the cover is stunning but are the cards themself like that?
do tell all!
thanks in advance- dvorah

Hi Dvorah:
It is my pleasure to help you with that request. I think my deck will be arriving at the end of this coming week, because Monday there is no mail, and also there is some delay because of the winter storms up north. I am all the way down in Florida, so it takes longer to arrive. As soon as I get it, I will scan some images and give you details.
Zelmira

faunabay

MoonGypsy said:
FB/Roxanne!!! :love: i thought of you as soon as i saw that card!!! "The Rox"!!! :p :thumbsup:
i pre-ordred it soooo long ago, that i had forgotten about it, too. It should be here any day now!

Hugs,
MGxxx
The Faerie who was kissed by Pixies and the Green Woman are my two cards from the original froud deck, but I think I've already got one from this new deck too, huh? :D

dvorah ophir

to zelmira hi

thanks in advance-i have tried to go to the thread that showd some scans but could not see them-maybe because my computer is not so well now-will try to see on my mothers computer- but can you please scan some for this thread in case it is because i am not a number on the study group that showd the scans.
thanks dvorah

dvorah ophir

to zelmira hi

was able to see scans that were on other thread on onother computer. i find the cards a lot similer to the first deck almost a continuetion. i think i will buy it some time- maby on april since i allready orderd the shaman oracle for this month.well see. tell me more about the deck and book when you get it.
thanks dvorah