Picky Faeries

Sheri

Mine weren't happy with anything but a bag by Tarot Sulis :D

They also absconded with my large (about the size of an goose egg) labradorite. They told me that the colors reminded them of their forest and begged to keep it when I found it in the bag.

The way the told me that they didn't want the other bags we tried was that I couldn't get all the cards through the opening in the other bags, no matter how big the opening was or how tightly I held the cards together... one or two on either side would miss and start to splay outwards... just like all the comic images of trying to get a cat in a box and all 4 legs go to the sides to stop. I would just put the other cards in then the ones that were out, and during putting them in, others would come out. I don't know how long it would have gone on, but I usually gave up in frustration after about 10 minutes straight. So they stayed naked on my shelf until "we" visited the Tarot Sulis website (I was ordering an Oracle cloth bag and some other things), where we ran across the Forest Haven bag. They told me they wanted that bag because I would go to another page and leave the computer for a moment to get a deck or measure something and when I came back - the page was back on the one with the Forest Haven bag. After the third time, I figured out what was going on and ordered it for them with a gold silk lining.

:love: valeria

autumnsdaughter

Oooh, lovely knitting!

I would just ask, and listen... maybe draw a card, and journal about it- a conversation...

thorhammer

Mine love being nekkid.

They have completely wiped their original box . . . it lies on the loungeroom floor, an empty husk.

They sit on any surface happily and would hate to be confined (they're new to this house and are having endless fun tormenting me at night - living alone means that every night noise is cause for alarm :rolleyes: but they just won't listen!). One day they might want a bag or box, and I'll know because that's something I'm good at listening for, but right now, their "home" also happens to be mine :D. I hate to think of the havoc that they'd cause if I tried to cage them!

\m/ Kat

Jewel

Skimo, let them arrive and if you have those beautiful things at home put them on them and see if you feel like you are hearing things *LOL*. Sounds funny but I am not joking. They will let you know what they want, and will not stop nagging at the edges of your mind until you do it. Hard to explain, it is an experience you have.

Skimo

Thank you for the advice.

I will follow it as soon as they will arrive.

They didn't materialize in my mail box today, maybe tomorow!

memries

I had my Fey deck in a velcro enclosed wrap to put in your purse. I had a feeling they did not like it so I put them in a red Chinese patterned draw string bag and still had that feeling so I added my Amethyst Pendulum and a green jade worry stone and all is peaceful.

Guiding Cauldron

thank goddess mine took pity on me and didnt give me to much hassle :) My frouds fae deck was in a bag before- gosh i cant even remeber what it looked like now lol Then I got a lovely lavendar padded fae case - they said it was too foofy! Then I was on ebay and found a lovely handmade pale yellow felt bag with a celtic tree of life applique on it for a couple of quid, really cheap price...

The bag arrived and it was a lil wonkyly made but my FAE LOVE it to pieces- they told me they couldnt breathe in the last bag i had them in as the closure was too tightly closed when i did it! Thier current bag the drawstring closure was made a bit off so it doesnt close tightly at all, and they love it- they also took off with my fae coin i recieved from a lovely AT member here in an xchange one time, so the coin and my fae live happily in their felt tree of life bag :)

thorhammer

Skimo said:
They didn't materialize in my mail box today, maybe tomorow!
If you're expecting them in the mail tomorrow, watch for them in your house tonight. I'm serious. They got to my house about 12 hours before their cards did and caused all sorts of ruckus - I thought, seriously, that I'd been broken into and was hearing two blokes moving around in my living area and whispering to one another.

Just thought I'd warn you :D

\m/ Kat

Skimo

I will be carefull, thank you for the warning,

But I am quite sure that an sock-eater imp is allready living under my bed ;o)

AJ

I showed mine my well worn jeans, they laughed out loud and said they didn't want to live in a barn. So I put a rubber band around them and left them on the shelf for 3 months. When I took the rubber band off there wasn't a peep amongst them. So I figured they weren't speaking to me and I chucked them in their box.

So since then we've had a tornado, flood, 3800.00 pickup repair bill, the ceiling is leaking, I've lost about 30% on my stocks...but I'll be darned if I'll let them out.

Show them who's boss I will.....