Faery Seekers Circle~ Signup~ May 3rd to 24th

faerylvr

Please don't wait that long :) I love reading for everyone tooo much!!!

Jewel

Marion said:
Tomorrow is the last day. Did everyone have fun with this round?
I had a great time! I look forward to signing up for next round.
Marion said:
I'll post a sign-up list for June next week.?
Go ahead and sign me up!!! ~looks at Faerylvr~ sign her up too!!! :D
Marion said:
I won't, in fairness to others, accept sign-ups from folks who left their partners hanging this round. Sorry. :(?
I support your decision.
Marion said:
Maybe we should let it go for July and August and re-start in September ?
I am with Faerylvr on this one. I would like to see the rounds continue even if they are a little smaller due to summer vacations in the US.

Faerylvr, if they postpone the Faerie Seekers you and I can just read for eachother every 3 weeks *LOL*

faerylvr

Jewel said:

Go ahead and sign me up!!! ~looks at Faerylvr~ sign her up too!!! :D

:D I see my mermaid friend has hooked me... I'm all for being signed up...

jewel said:
I am with Faerylvr on this one. I would like to see the rounds continue even if they are a little smaller due to summer vacations in the US.

Faerylvr, if they postpone the Faerie Seekers you and I can just read for eachother every 3 weeks *LOL*

Smaller means we get to know each other better.

Jewel... we can read every week or every other or however it turns out... I don't mind... after all, with me fluttering above the water, and you in it, we can do anything! :)

Alta

Okay, well, I can definitely start up the July round. I will be looking for someone to start the August round because if all goes well I'll be gone the first two weeks. So, give that some thought Faery lovers!!!

However, no prob with the June round. I'll post early next week and run it the 3rd to the 24th again.

Love, Marion

faerylvr

I can do the August round if you would like... I don't mind.

geministar

Sorry but Im with Faerylvr and Jewel on this one. We're going into winter here down under and I need to keep my mind off the cold.

Yay Faerylvr for doing the August round, if you decide to go ahead with it :) thank you. I was actually going to nominate Jewel to run the round }) but you jumped in and volunteered yourself. (Love ya Jewel *giggle* :* )

I won't, in fairness to others, accept sign-ups from folks who left their partners hanging this round. Sorry. ?

I agree with this too Marion.

Marion, I hope you're going somewhere nice for your holiday :)

Kahlie

I don't sign up if I haven't finished my Reading ;) It's my own rule, but I'd love to see it enforced...

Please don't penalize Voodoogayl though, I did my Reading on the last day, so she hasn't even got time to give feedback! Normally I do it on the first week, and my exchange is quickly finished... sometimes it just doesn't work that way.

Not sure if I am going to be around for the next round as it seems the Fae are swamping me with other ideas!

Kahlie

faerylvr

geministar said:
Yay Faerylvr for doing the August round, if you decide to go ahead with it :) thank you. I was actually going to nominate Jewel to run the round }) but you jumped in and volunteered yourself. (Love ya Jewel *giggle* :* )

Thank you. I will definately be doing it... I will even give myself calendar reminders so that I post early enough to get sign ups :D... I figured jumping in got me further into the water with Jewel anyways... since I have been flitting above it I might as well jump in.

Kahlie

faerylvr said:
since I have been flitting above it I might as well jump in.

You are lucky she didn't drag you in kicking and screaming all the way ;) Let's not give her too much ideas though, I like to keep more or less dry this next week =)

Remember, you have to think of a Spread too Faerylvr! *teehee*

Kahlie