SWWF ~ Healing Group ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Faunabay, Marion, Keavy McGee, magenta

Kahlie

Tapping your Potential with Undressing of a Salad

Undressing of a Salad is one of the busiest Fae Cards for me. Several Fae are seen in several states, also with numerous balls. The same counts for us when we plan to work on Tapping our Potential.

We have several facets, several talents... even though sometimes we might think we have only one goal in life or one Soul Mission... we are all like uncut diamonds... ready to show off the goods!

To tap your potential sometimes you will need the Blue Fae, doing some serious juggling, finding a place in your busy life for things that also matter, working those balls overtime and letting them move in flashy ways.

Sometimes however, you need to be like the Fae in the left of the card, just grabbing one ball and running with it. Seeing what takes priority and makes you move on

Or like the top Fae, holing your ball, but not seeing it, instead comforting others first while your ball might grow in weight as you get used to what you are and what you can do.

And so on, and so on.

Undressing of a Salad tells me we will *all* be working ourselves silly by finding out new things about ourselves and letting go of the past. All these Fae chatter on about how we let past disappointments harm ourselves and let fear get in the way...

Happy Healing!

Kahlie

P.S. Feel free to jump in and send messages to the other Groups whenever you feel like it:

Group 1 ~ Jewel & Faerylvr
Group 2 ~ Geministar, moderndayruth, Aximili, Kahlie
Group 4 ~ Guiding Cauldron, Grip Bellabonte, Aulruna

Kahlie

Small Visualization

Small Visualization

This small Visualization can help bring energy into the group. It's not obligated to do this Visualization!

Simply find some place to relax and close your eyes.

Imagine your Group members standing in a Circle around Undressing of a Salad. You are all watching them juggling, smiling at what they are accomplishing.

Let one beam of light of yours connect you to each of your Group Members. Imagine how your encouragement, love and joy at their achievements is making them want to be the best they can be!

Imagine that beam of light crowning their heads and moving all around them. Look at them shine!

See then how each of them is also connected to you, and feel how their regard is making you shine! Feel how you wish to be the best you can be! How you want to tap all of your potential!

See how the Fae's of Undressing of a Salad are smiling and invite them also to be with you and your fellow group members.

Imagine tinkling laughter and small bells as you slowly open your eyes!

Kahlie

Starting Points

Starting Points

Some small Questions and starting points that might set you to thinking on what to work on.

* What fear is in your way?
* Are you making your life busy so that at the end of the day you did not fulfill the things you want most to do?
* What do you do to distract yourself?
* What do you do to diminish yourself?
* What happens when you set goals on specific dates/times?
* What past events are making you cringe or shy away?
* What criticism do you take to heart from yourself or others?

You can also keep a small diary and see what you can accomplish in the next 14 days

Kahlie

Alta

Visualization

Hi faunabay, Keavy and magenta!

Interesting that I have read for each of you within the past couple of months.

faunabay
Keavy McGee
magenta

No, I don't expect or want you to read the threads, I put them there to act as small bridges from me to you all. You folks will see or find other bridges I am certain.

I am going to do the visualization. I'll write it down if anything happens that we might want to share.

First, I thought that I needed to study the card and see what struck me.

- the well-lit faeries' eyes are mostly closed, or almost slits and their expressions seem inner and focussed. The background faeries have their eyes mostly wide opened, and they seem to be smiling though entirely pleasantly.
- the wings that we can see seem tattered and torn. If this is 'unlocking potential', it is unlocking it after having experienced a few hard knocks
- what are the balls made of then? They seem opaque, not like bubbles to me. Maybe eggs? Or tiny worlds? The one has a swirly line and looks almost like the yin/yang symbol.
- only the top fairy (facing backwards and holding one ball behind) seems 'neutral'. the rest seem to exude various emotions or opinions. This is not a light or cheery card.

I visualized myself crossing a crystal bridge, dressed like the RWS Temperance angel. I came to an island and walked to a clearing and you were all there, similarly dressed. We formed a circle with Archangel Haniel as the fifth (for personal reasons). We watched the faeries for a while.

Some impressions:
- the spheres really are bubbles; they hide the potential but are easily popped.
- that we need to put some effort and energy into this, that it won't 'just happen'.
- that we shouldn't just focus on one thing, but on several, then suddenly one will become the most important.
- that we we need to look back at undeveloped potentials that we knew about before but felt that, at that time, were the balls of lesser importance. But they need to become part of what we try and develop now.

The visualization took on its own life. The four of went to a tree and then down into it. We found an underground stream with white blind fish swimming. I wondered "If we bring these into the light, won't they just die? So accustomed to the dark?" But I reached out and they became seeds in my hand, which I understood could then develop and change in the dark before coming into the light in a few form.

There was a little more, and then we all said goodbye and left via our separate bridges.

Marion

Alta

Some small Questions and starting points that might set you to thinking on what to work on.

* What fear is in your way?
- fear that I actually don't have an untapped potential.
- fear that it is selfish to do this.
- fear of exposing myself to ridicule.

* Are you making your life busy so that at the end of the day you did not fulfill the things you want most to do?
- I have only come recently to understand that is the case. I see that I have filled up my life with tasks. Useful, helpful, worthwhile, tasks but tasks that take my time, energy and focus away from ever taking a new step.
- all these tasks utilize older skills, not new one.

* What do you do to distract yourself?
- mostly the tasks above. Plus the ever-fruitful worry cycle.

* What do you do to diminish yourself?
- hide.

* What happens when you set goals on specific dates/times?
- that is about the only thing that works. I have to set myself specific goals.
- I think that is the only way I will move forward with this. To work it out, as Kahlie has suggested, and move ahead with it.
- I need to develop a list for this effort.

* What past events are making you cringe or shy away?
- um, none really.

* What criticism do you take to heart from yourself or others?
- just about any. ouch. How pathetic is that?

Alta

What I should do in the next two weeks to make this real

Specific Goals:

- mediate every day, not just 3 to 5 times a week as I do now.
- read something inspirational every day and take the time to consider it and apply it to my life.

- do not agree to keep doing a task that I find just crushes me, but that others are making me feel guilty about.

- take the time to draw at least picture every day, even if just something simple. And it is intuitively, focus on the soul behind inanimate objects.

Since I am not clear about my goals, I choose these rather than something totally specific to do as i 'saw', find one that pops for me.

Love, Marion

faunabay

oooh! I've always liked Undressing of a Salad but haven't truely "gotten" them. So this will be a great faerie card for me to work with especially with tapping your potential in mind.

I don't have time to do the exercises today but have all day tomorrow free. Yeah, then I can take my time and really see what comes.

WaterSong

Hello Marion, Faunabay, Mcgee!

sorry I was not able to get here earlier, but I will...I will do the visualization and write what I saw or felt...

(((Marion))) you did such a good job! :)

McGee :D, good to see you here

Faunabay :) great working with you

will be back later with more

xoxoox
magenta

Alta

wow, today was a loss, though not over yet I suppose.

I did not do one thing of what I said I would do every day. :(

I could whine about my day, but that would sort of be beside the point.

I was thinking on the bus coming home that I should try sketching my impressions of the card. I have no talent btw, it's just fun.

Marion

WaterSong

Marion said:
wow, today was a loss, though not over yet I suppose.

I did not do one thing of what I said I would do every day. :(

I could whine about my day, but that would sort of be beside the point.

I was thinking on the bus coming home that I should try sketching my impressions of the card. I have no talent btw, it's just fun.

Marion

(((Marion))) don't be hard on yourself....look some of us(points at herself) have done nothing!!

I will have to catch up!

xoxooxoox
magenta