What Faeries live in your home?

Musie

Must have been the Faeries of the Future heehee :D

napaea

welp, i didn't get the faeries for christmas. waaahh!
but when i do i'll have to start a thread and chat with you all about them.

what i DID get for christmas from the faeries was.......
a missing wallet!

yes, i was in the car with my friend and sister. our friend had just paid me money for a mermaid collage i made her, and i put the cash in my coin purse. we go to get pizza. i'm in the backseat and get my money out of coinpurse.
we go inside to get pizza.
when i'm at home the next day i look for coin purse. no coin purse.

now, i could have left it in my friend's car, which i probably did, but i have called and haven't gotten a message from her.
and how did i put it on the seat, when i would have tossed it into my purse that was open! ahhhh well, maybe i've turned to the "dark side" and i'm doing all the work of the faeries for them!

Jewel

Napaea I am so sorry to hear that!!!! perhaps the faeries will return your coin purse to you ... ask them nicely.

I would love to hear more about your mermaid collage ... I just love mermaids :).

napaea

hee hee
i did ask the faeries nicely, a few weeks ago. then i ranted and raved. then i pouted. then i pleaded.

nothing.

until yesterday.
my sister found my wallet hidden behind a weird cushion we have plopped on the couch. the last time i saw it was in the car getting ready to pick up pizza! how did it get on the couch???
even my sister was all: "what the &$(#*%$! that is definately your faeries!"

reminds me of the time i lost my bra...
we (my sis and i) were living in an apartment just for the summer.
i spent half of that time looking for my favorite, cutest, bluest bra! i love that bra! couldn't find it anywhere!

after completely resigning myself to the fact that it was lost forever, i happened to move my top mattress off of my bed one day, looking for an earring. where was my bra? IN BETWEEN MY MATTRESSES, SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE! how did it get there?
i wasn't having any "relations" or anything! i don't usually store my underclothing in the middle of my bed! hee hee, silly faeries!

*** Jewel ***

i make mermaid and angel collages out of pressed flowers and paper scraps. very fun and happiness producing!!

Jewel

*ROFLMAO* Napaea those stories are hillarious *LOL*.

By the way the faeries are very sensitive so once you rant and rave ... well lets just say it creates a major set back for faerie cooperation *LOL*. They also abhor pleading. Ask once nicely and let it go.

Do you per chance have any pictures of your mermaid collages? I am very very intrigued and would love to see one.

By the way glad the faeries returned your wallet! :p

sagitarian

got a few of alissa's fae.

wouldn't ya know it...my beautiful sis sends us an xmas package. Now let me go back a bit, as she explained to me, she has a room that she calls the fae room in her house due to that the fae love to romp around that room. I think it was the box that was stored in that room for a while. She packed an xmas box for my family and I and sent it off. I open the box, and not a week later my house is being turned upside down as a few stow aways snuck in the box. Guess they wanted to come see the newborn and play with my two toddler girls. They seem to have definitely made themselves comfie in their room. I've lost over half of my sippie cups now. Every night we lay the girls down with a sippie cup of water, and every morning when I go and look for their sippie cups, sometimes I find one, usually both are missing. Laughs. I've asked for them back, so we'll see if they turn up.

I never before had that big of a problem with the laundry fae, and hopefully I still won't, somehow I doubt it.

Oh and my sis's fae also love pencils and pens, however, they keep giving them to the girls...laughs.

Already I seem to have a mega byte fae too as lately if I want to do anything on the internet, I have to reboot my computer a few times...laughs.

I'll post more about the fae if they stick around.

Jewel

Well Sagetarian, if Alissa's faeries are visiting you you are in for a real treat :) ... from her postings they are quite active. Hope to hear more from you!

Alissa

sings, "....laughing all the way....."

napaea, i ADORE your faery stories. It sounds like you know *exactly* how wild and mischievious those borrowing faeries can be! I was :D grinning from ear to ear :D reading the bra story. OMG that is SOOOO Them!

And yes, after talking to my sister sagitarian recently, i think it's true -- a few of my Fae may have decided to stow away in the Christmas boxes I recently sent. My craft room/guest bedroom is the one that's infested with Fae folk (and the one I could close off from the toddler, and keep all the Christmas presents wrapped and unmolested until mailing time).

Of course, I've no reason to complain about the Fae population boom in my home. I *did* hang numerous faeries (and angels) from various points in the book case, as well as pictures of them (like Edward Robert Hughes' "Midsummer Night's Eve") on the wall ... so, I'm sure they saw it as an invitiation to move right in!

Since I have visitors that occassionally stay with us, a few things will be swapped among their Faeries and mine. Example? My sister in law and her fiancee were with us over the New Year's. Now, as I was tidying up the room after their departure, I find 2 water bottles, several oranges, a pair of earrings and a bracelet *that I had complimented her on* now in our possession.

I think the bracelet was an attempt to give me something nice :) Their hearts were in the right place, but I'll make sure it gets returned, if ya know what I mean.

I feel like I've started a Faery support group with the Thread.

"Hello, my name is Alissa. And, I'm a Fae-friend."

(....waiting to hear the resoudning chorus of "HI ALISSA!")

sagitarian

HI ALISSA

LOL. Well, yesterday, I told them to return the sippie cups back. So far they've returned three. Oh and last night, the remote faery decided to drop it off in the middle of the girls room. Now, normally people would say, oh that was just the girls, BUT, I laid the remote down on hubby's desk an hr AFTER I put my toddlers to bed. They didn't go anywhere near that remote after I put them to bed, but I still found it in their room. LOL. And today as they played with my girls, they returned their sippie cups to them. Still missing at least two though, so we'll see what happens in the next day or two. I love you Alissa, and I do hope they stay, I've been having a great time with them, but if they miss home, then I wouldn't be upset to send them back either. It's up to them as they are welcomed here.

(In fact, thinking about daring to pick up a fae oracle deck...grins)

napaea

HI ALISSA (clap clap clap)

yes, this is a great thread, and a much needed one after today! read a rather disturbing article, which had me in the "saddies", but after seeing this thread my heart is lighter!

yes, Jewel, you are right...ranting and raving doesn't get one very far. the universe keeps trying to tell me this......and then i rant and rave! ;)
i only have one polaroid of a picture i did. usually i do them for friends, but have been commissioned to do 5 different ones in the past, but i keep forgetting to take pics! i'll see if i can get pics from my sister's and mom's that i did!

all has been quiet around here, with my fae....
gulp, we'll see how long that lasts! ;)