Saturn in 1st house horary.

Sharla

If Saturn is in the 1st house, ive heard this is not good in relation to what your asking meaning a negative outcome.

BUT if Saturn is in one of its own signs, this one being Aquarius, then Saturn would be happy here wouldn't he ?....so wouldn't this give a more positive result ?

Also the ruler of Aquarius which is Uranus, is in the 5th house ?.......this is not good is it :( and the 5th house ruler is (Aries) Mars.

EDIT: this chart needs disregarding anyway, as its not fit to judge....just noticed my Moon is 29 deg.

Minderwiz

Saturn in the first usually implies a problem with the current. If it's you as both querent and Astrologer, then you are most likely not asking the right question - yor analysis of the situation is wrong or your judgement is off or you are asking with no real interest in the outcome.

The only exception is when the Ascendant Lisbon Capricorn or Aquarius, then Saturn is a legitimate significators of the current.The same holds if Capricorn or Aquarius is on the cusp of the house of the quested.

Never, ever use Uranus as the ruler of Aquarius in a horary question. There is no way to assess it's essential dignity and doubts about its accidental dignity. Indeed I would strongly advise you not to use the so called modern rulerships at all, even if you use the outer planets. The modern rulerships have no underpinning rationale. The traditional ones do.

Sharla

Saturn in the first usually implies a problem with the current. If it's you as both querent and Astrologer, then you are most likely not asking the right question - yor analysis of the situation is wrong or your judgement is off or you are asking with no real interest in the outcome.
There must have been something wrong with how i asked the question, as like i said i then noticed moon was 29 degrees.
The only exception is when the Ascendant Lisbon Capricorn or Aquarius, then Saturn is a legitimate significators of the current.The same holds if Capricorn or Aquarius is on the cusp of the house of the quested.
Ok i've jotted this down in my notes, thanks for this.
Never, ever use Uranus as the ruler of Aquarius in a horary question. There is no way to assess it's essential dignity and doubts about its accidental dignity. Indeed I would strongly advise you not to use the so called modern rulerships at all, even if you use the outer planets. The modern rulerships have no underpinning rationale. The traditional ones do.
Ha ha :laugh: i know this now, today i've done quite a lot of research and have got all my signs and rulers wrote down, and now memorized....and yes i now know the ruler of Aquarius is infact Saturn.

Chanah

The moon at 29 degrees does not preclude reading a chart. It may well not even be void of course.

Sharla

The moon at 29 degrees does not preclude reading a chart. It may well not even be void of course.

Ive come across this a few times now, that if the moon is 27-29 degrees of a sign, to disregard the chart.