Hand them over please ;)

Nina*

Chronata said:
unlike my favorite... Hanson Roberts
Gosh... I thought I was the only adult in the world who liked this deck... :)

Citrin

Whoa... It's not easy, but I would have to keep my RWS. Why? It gives me wonderful readings, shuffles easily, and since the first time I saw the cards online I knew that I had to get it. It just felt right.

Vadella

Vadella said:
I love all my decks. :( I choose them carefully and for a reason. IF I had to only have one I would then go with my latest love-

Tarot of Prague

To answer your next question ...

Ever since day one my intuition ran like wild fire with this deck. :)

Nina*

Vadella said:
Ever since day one my intuition ran like wild fire with this deck
Oh, that's lovely :) I wish I had a deck that worked like that for me...

FireRaven

Hanson-Roberts

Ninamagic said:
Gosh... I thought I was the only adult in the world who liked this deck... :)

No way!!! I learned to read on this deck, and I think it's one of the best ones out there for beginners who want a traditional deck with large, lovely pieces of artwork on the cards.

I lost this deck and my Hallowquest Tarot book in my most recent move, :(
and I still contemplating buying the cards just to have them on hand when I want something simple to work with.

-FireRaven

tao51

Vadella said:
To answer your next question ...

Ever since day one my intuition ran like wild fire with this deck. :)

I fully agree with you! It is my heavily used deck.--Tao

Indigo Rose

Oh please don't take away my decks! LOL! I have gotten into a bad phase over the past few months of buying new decks. This has totally wrecked my nice little plan of only owning a few great decks, so that I could know all of them well. What can I say? I have gone the way of too many other Tarot deck addicts. If I had to be stripped of my growing collection and only have one: Universal Waite.....it was my first love and remains a classic favorite!

Cerulean

Not a full deck...

Tongue in cheek, let me tuck a partial deck of old-fashioned Italian majors in one pocket from the older decks that I enjoy and use RWS-inspired minors. That makes one deck, doesn't it?

At the moment, I'm playing with Sharman Caselli designs, which does both.

Best regards,

Cerulean

Arcana

I would have to say the Sacred Circle Tarot, because it's simply the only deck that really speaks to me, and it's soooo beautiful!

But... Ninamagic... what's the only deck you would keep if you weren't the one confiscating all decks? ;)

Nina*

Indigo Rose: Yes the Universal Waite is lovely... and somehow the RWS is difficult to ignore :)

Cerulean: Never seen that deck before - it look gorgeous!

Arcana: Ehhhhh... me???????.... I am not sure :rolleyes: Was hoping you could all tell me which one would be the best :D
On the other hand, I will find out once I get all those lovely decks :D :D