Hand them over please ;)

Sophie

Well, I will have to say my Marseille (you know the one ;)). But since the others are not, strictly speaking, Real Tarot, but esoteric constructed oracles falsely called "Tarot", then I have nothing to hand over to you. Sorry. })

Besides, I need them to be able to remind myself daily of the difference between Real Tarot and these other - very beautiful, very effective of course - packs of cards. This is educational, you understand.

Cielo

Helvetica said:
Well, I will have to say my Marseille (you know the one ;)). But since the others are not, strictly speaking, Real Tarot, but esoteric constructed oracles falsely called "Tarot", then I have nothing to hand over to you. Sorry. })

Besides, I need them to be able to remind myself daily of the difference between Real Tarot and these other - very beautiful, very effective of course - packs of cards. This is educational, you understand.

I'm sorry luv, you might not have been informed but there has been a change in destination,- this thread is officially now highjacked,- all decks will go to me from now all, please do all take notice!!!!!!!! Nina, it's for your own good. I'm only trying to help out!!! :D

Sophie

Cielo said:
I'm sorry luv, you might not have been informed but there has been a change in destination,- this thread is officially now highjacked,- all decks will go to me from now all, please do all take notice!!!!!!!! Nina, it's for your own good. I'm only trying to help out!!! :D
I really want to help out Nina, really I do - but I have nothing to give you :innocent face smilie:

Better luck with people sending you some Marseille decks, since we are talking tarot }) ?

Cielo

Helvetica said:
I really want to help out Nina, really I do - but I have nothing to give you :innocent face smilie:

Better luck with people sending you some Marseille decks, since we are talking tarot }) ?

Well, well, well,- your profile seem to suggest otherwise........hehehe......think of it as another gesture of humane compassion and loving act of kindness...think of it as saving Nina.....SEND EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina*

Excuse me ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie: you're right.... and I think it would be a lovely gesture to send Cielo some Marseille decks - one day she has to learn about tarot })

:D:D:D

Cielo

Well, I think the Marseilles deck suck. They don't even look like real Tarot.

*Cielo sticks out tongue* and runs for cover.........

Sophie

Cielo said:
Well, well, well,- your profile seem to suggest otherwise........hehehe......think of it as another gesture of humane compassion and loving act of kindness...think of it as saving Nina.....SEND EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But my dear, did you not read my first post? These other decks are not Real Tarot - they are just oracles. Hence, outside the subject of this thread. I dwell on my DruidCraft and Tarot of Prague everyday, with a just sense of their oracular qualities, believe me.

Besides, I've done human compassion and lovingkindness before. I think I'll try being selfish bitch for a while ;). Just for comparison sakes of course. One ought to try everything at least once (apart from heroin, crack cocaine and bird-watching in the early morning rain, as I can hear my mother reminding me).

Sophie

Cielo said:
Well, I think the Marseilles deck suck. They don't even look like real Tarot.[/i]
Just like True Love doesn't look like all the other loves we have had...so we might have trouble recognising it at first...})

Nina*

Helvetica said:
(apart from heroin, crack cocaine and bird-watching in the early morning rain, as I can hear my mother reminding me).
About the birds or the crack???

Cielo said:
Well, I think the Marseilles deck suck. They don't even look like real Tarot.
Oh honey.... you will learn... in due time ;)
And get that tongue in *looking stern* :D

Sophie

Ninamagic said:
About the birds or the crack???
Both: my mother covered all bases - in case I was tempted to be a druggie rebel or a nerd. She succeeded at preventing both ....but forgot to warn me about Tarot })