'The Process' threads by Umbrae: ToC

Sophie

I have the whole series printed out and bound, and I dip into it quite often. It's marvellous! So much out there on the cards, so little on reading...Umbrae, will you write that book?

but I still don't use a pencil...my old fountain pen would not stand for it ;)

tmgrl2

Helvetica said:
I have the whole series printed out and bound, and I dip into it quite often. It's marvellous! So much out there on the cards, so little on reading...Umbrae, will you write that book?

but I still don't use a pencil...my old fountain pen would not stand for it ;)

Me too!! I reread them from time to time...so helpful...

t2

mythos

Have to make a choice between buying decks and buying ink for the printer. Needless to say, the printer is now a dust bucket. I'd buy the book ... when it becomes one ... if only to toss it in the fire :joke: ... Oops, only have a gas heater in the loungeroom. "What to do? What to do?" Guy Fawkes night bonfire? Nah! not allowed anymore, even backyard incinerators are off limits. Gosh, I'd just have to read it and keep it! Now wouldn't that be a shocker :laugh:

mythos :)

PS: So where IS the book!

cyan

i just printed out the wonderful process even tho my ink is running low. the blanketty blank ink costs more than the printer did! i read somewhere the ink for our printers costs more than fine perfume. anyway i'm going to put The Process in a folder and will reread it again and again.
i hope there's some sort of anouncement if Umbrae gets the book published because i'll buy it for certain.
cyan

cyclamen

Oh yay! I read these posts all the time... Like a lot of others I have found them so helpful in my study. Thank you Umbrae, and thank you JMD for putting them in a ToC post....

Vadella

*bookmarked* :p Thanks... This gives me MORE to read. I'm so excited!!!

rosesred

thanks for putting all the links together. I lost track of some of the threads, so it's really neat to find them again.

Talisman

All together

rosesred said:
thanks for putting all the links together. I lost track of some of the threads, so it's really neat to find them again.

Yes !

Talisman

michmm

thanks jmd for indexing it all... and thanks Umbrae for giving us a wealth of information....
very interesting stuff!
mich

Disa

I've just stumbled across these posts. Very informative, excellent story-telling. Something to go back to again and again. Thanks!!!

Disa