'The Process' threads by Umbrae: ToC

*ariadne*

Thank you jmd & Umbrae *gets in line to wait for the book*

rainwolf

So happy :D

Copied and pasted it all to word, changed font to papyrus and size 10. Printed it out front and back on parchment paper. Made a title page:

The process

Umbrae

[Chapters]

Collected
Jan 6, 2003-Aug 16, 2005

Tomorrow I'm going to get heavier cardstock paper and bind it and make it look really nice :D :D :D

Thanks Umbrae for your excellent writing; I'll be sure to let everyone read it when they ask about Tarot (with full credit due to you, of course).

rainwolf

I just wanted to add...

I dont think you should change a thing [RE a title change from first page]--the titles are all aeclectic and make an interesting index page :D

21 pages total, front and back!

raventepes

I need a copy of this...

All Is One

Just got steered here by a link from another thread and only way I could think of to say thank you is to post...."Thank You to jmd and Umbrae for so much help."

Water Lady

I would definitely buy one. Very nice.

Catmoon

Thanks Good I found it

Two years ago, I bumped in this thread and of course I loved it. Right away I boomarked it, not to lose it. But at the time it was my computer at work and somehow I lost it. I shearched for it , again and again for a long long time, even in the forum Library. I'm sure lots of people would like to see it in New Posts for a waille.

Thank you Umbrae one more time!!!

:love: and :lightbulb
Catiana

MareSaturni

I have the entire 'The Process' and many of Umbrae's monthly rants in a word doc too. Heh! I'll find a nice way to print them and make a nice cover...it'll be my Umbrae book :D :D :D

Umbrae

*ariadne* said:
Thank you jmd & Umbrae *gets in line to wait for the book*

...there is a rumor...I don't remember rightly, but you may want to examine The Tarot Connection website very carefully.

MareSaturni

Umbrae said:
...there is a rumor...I don't remember rightly, but you may want to examine The Tarot Connection website very carefully.

Tarot Connection...hum...this name brings to my memory some Podcasts made buy a certain Dan guy...am i wrong? :smoker: