Index: Pictures of Trimmed Decks (Expanded Thread)

Lifeisabutterfly

still at the stone age

I am going to try and scan some pics in -- first time using a scanner but have a teenager here with me to help! tune in soon to see if we did it !!!!

Lifeisabutterfly

hey guys we did it! just click on these links

2yn3wc4.jpg

2wnza0p.jpg

2rqj1np.jpg

hunter

In the past, I created cheat sheets. I would scan the cards and paste the images into a Word document.

Cassandra022

wow some catching up for me with this thread..

emmsma, that was very brave of you with making yourself a pocket morgan greer. looks like it came out quite nicely!

Lifeisabutterfly - thanks for posting those. interesting idea of using more 'standard' size one as a template. i'm still a bit leery of further trimming of this one as i realized just how random-sized all the images are and even the backs aren't all perfectly centered but...nice to see your results!

Lifeisabutterfly

Lifeisabutterfly - thanks for posting those. interesting idea of using more 'standard' size one as a template. i'm still a bit leery of further trimming of this one as i realized just how random-sized all the images are and even the backs aren't all perfectly centered but...nice to see your results![/QUOTE]

Oh, dont' be leery! they now look soooooo artsy, and have such a special vibe to them, like a rare black and white butterfly! They fit right in the palm of my hand, have lovely texture...well, I'm not trying to sell you something lol :)
They are a bit uneven, you are right about them not being perfectly centered, so there is indeed an element of recklessness while performing this much needed borderectomy. I ordered a back up copy (under $10 on Amazon) the other day because I heard they are out of print(?) and since I have gotten so used to my version, when I saw the way they really are, I couldn't believe it! they look like huge kites! Anyway, it's nice to see the 2 versions and compare==its quite fascinating to see the energy of the artwork leap out after trimming.

Lifeisabutterfly

By the way I made myself a pocket version of the Steele Wizard and posted pics you are welcome to check them out on the Steele Wizard thread last page....they are wonderful! and talk about your weird borders....

Alta

Hi all,

With pippi busy elsewhere, the Index for this thread has fallen well behind.

AJ has generously offered to update the Index and start a new thread.

I'll come back and post the link here when it is ready to go.

Alta