Aquarian Tarot for beginner?

ben Anat

I recently purchased a copy of the Aquarian Tarot by David Palladini. I felt a strong attraction to the art style (I love anything Art Deco) and thought it seemed pretty "friendly." Does anyone else have experience with this deck?

RiverRunsDeep

The Aquarian tarot is such a classic deck. I really love it! The simplicity of the cool, wintry colors is so appealing. Plus, as a reader who prefers RWS symbolism, I find this to be an effortless reading deck. I hope you enjoy your Aquarian! :)

mrpants

This was my second deck I believe, a very good way to start :)

lightpers

Had this deck for 5 years and leave me cold, but at 2016 i use it for readings and it gives accurate answers without have to overthinking the readings. Love the colors, they are connecting to each other so well.

Citrin

It's a wonderful deck! :) I've read tarot for 13 years and I just now discovered and fell in love with the Aquarian hehe.

It's great for a beginner of the tarot, clear imagery, classic symbolism etc. :) Enjoy!

(How much do you love this depiction of The Lovers?! So beautiful!)

AnemoneRosie

This is a great deck for beginners!
I use it to as an introductory deck for querents who have not seen Tarot before - particularly those who lived through the 70s. No one has been scared of it, or rejected it.
How is it treating you?

Barleywine

I've always felt it has a placid and soothing quality to it. I don't read a lot with it, but sometimes think of it as an "autumn" deck.

Princess Mina

I've had, used and loved this deck for 24 years. It has been used and loved so much I have just brought a new copy :) It is gorgeous to look at and to work with.

ncharge

This was my first tarot deck - a Christmas gift when I was 12. That is 45 years ago! I still have that deck and I love it. It has a calm, decisive energy but it isn't overbearing.

Emily

This is one deck that I've looked at for years and never bought. I think it was because at the time, around 14 years ago, I couldn't make my mind up about this one or one of the other decks he did - The New Palladini. So I went for the Morgan Greer instead and the Aquarian and New Palladini were left.

I agree though that the Aquarian would be a good deck for a beginner. :)