Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

Jewel

faunabay said:
Hey I've got the Fairies 101 book too!!! So does Jewel! Isn't it great?
It has such pretty pictures!!! I really like this little book.

So what is this about romance???? weren't you talking about this a while back and were not sure where it was all going??? ~Wonders if the the faeries travelled to India to work their magic~ ... you must tell us more, inquiring (nosy) minds want to know!!!!

a_shikhs

Thanks guys.. :D But I really have no idea about the 'romantic partner' thing. lol.. Presently, I do not have any love life, so all the more I'm curious what the faeries are up to. :D

Jewel said:
So what is this about romance???? weren't you talking about this a while back and were not sure where it was all going??? ~Wonders if the the faeries travelled to India to work their magic~ ... you must tell us more, inquiring (nosy) minds want to know!!!!
Jewel, I was just thinking about that last night. I remember when I got the travelling Faeries Oracle deck, I kept getting the romantic cards and that time there was romance in the air. :love: But now, all the romance has fizzed out. ;) There is definately something the faeries aren't telling me about. })

I bought the Faeries 101 book yesterday all because of the pretty pictures. :) I yet haven't read it but plan to after I finish reading the Angel Bible which is really nice.

I removed one card before going off to bed and got 'Parenting and Children'. How very perfect. Infact today afternoon my mum was saying that I hardly spend any time with my parents these days due to class and studies. Guess I really should spend some quality time with them. off to sit with my parents for a while. The faeries are really awesome. They give the right message at the right time. :thumbsup:

a_shikhs

Faery Advice for today: Family Harmony

I'm currently staying with my grandparents for a few days. Last night my grand dad got a minor stroke but luckily the doctor was available in the middle of the night and my nanu was under control. Today morning I gave him some healing and he is much better. Maybe this card is a reassurance that now everything is fine and normal. :)

I'll mail the faeries tomorrow to faerylvr.

Jewel

((((Shikhs)))) Hope your grand dad is doing better hon! What a nice message to receive after such a difficult night. Many blessings to you and your familiy.

a_shikhs

Thank you Jewel. :) My grandpa is much better now. He's a little shaken up though. That was a really nice faery message. I'm going to try some faery healing on him tonight.

geministar

Hi Shikhs,

I hope everything is ok with your grandpa and he is doing fine. :)

a_shikhs

Hi Gem,
my grandfather is much better now. Fortunately it was just a minor stroke. He's on high medication, but other than that everything is fine and normal. :)

Faeryluvr- I mailed the faeries to you. You should get the package within 10-12 days.

faerylvr

Can't wait, can't wait....

faerylvr

Got them... was so excited and then I didn't have a chance to work with them... although they are in the bedroom and I can feel their energy. Hopefully tonight I will get the chance to play a little and bring my fae out to meet them.

Alta

That seems like a pretty reasonable time in transit, too. Sometimes the postal system does work as expected. :D

Looking forward to reading your experiences.

M