Faeries arrived

moderndayruth

Hi
Faeries just arrived so now i'll be hanging around here often :)
I am looking forward to learning from all off you about this wonderfull deck.
Love&Light
mdr

Jewel

Welcome to the Study Group Moderndayruth! We look forward to learning from you too! Just keep it simple and enjoy. Jump in and participate, ask questions, share your impressions. This deck is an experience to be lived, not a deck to be learned. In time you will see what I mean ;)

Aximili

From one Fae newbie to another, welcome :)

pickled pixie

Hello moderndayruth :)

Looks like it's getting busier in here again :thumbsup:

Quote by jewel
This deck is an experience to be lived, not a deck to be learned. In time you will see what I mean .

What a perfect description of our fae friends....jewel are you sure you are not working for the faeries as their PR person lol :D

pp xxx

Aximili

If she's not, they should definitely hire her *laugh*

She certainly made me feel welcome when I entered this forum. :D

Jewel

pickled pixie said:
What a perfect description of our fae friends....jewel are you sure you are not working for the faeries as their PR person lol :D
~giggles~ darn you discovered my secret!!! *ROFLMAO*. I could only wish. Not that I don't like my real life job, but doing PR for the faeries would be so much more fun and entertaining. :D

moderndayruth

Thank you everybody for the wellcome, i got so enchanted by the faeries that i hardly did anything else lately apart from getting to know them ;) I even missed like 300+ new posts here... what can i say, this deck is magical :)
Love&Light
mdr

greenbeans

they are! glad to have you on board the Faery ship moderndayruth!
Of course, your priority is getting to know the little scamps first. But when you get a chance you should post some of your discoveries and stories about the Fae- its fun reading about peoples unique Fae experiences!

Aximili

couldn't agree more. Some of the older threads and posts here are fascinating ;)

Alissa

Welcome to the weird, wacky, wonderful world of the fae!

Watch for weird smells, giggle fits and randomness in general as you welcome them into your world....