Sp-o-o-o-ky decks for Halloween

Rhinemaiden

I know... it's not even October 1st, but I can't wait another day to get out my spooky decks for Halloween. This morning I started with...

-- The Halloween Tarot (First draw: Ace of Bats)

Other decks in my spooky section I'll be using this Halloween:

-- Dia de Los Muertos Lenormand
-- Vampire Tarot
-- Bohemian Gothic
-- Fantod Pack

What's in your b-o-o-o basket?

Amanda

Definitely my Halloween Tarot and Deviant Moon.
I'm still not digging my Tarot of Vampyres... I might sell it. :(

Morwenna

The only decks I own on this theme are the Halloween and the Vargo Gothic (not that I wouldn't like a few more!). I'm on a bit of Tarot hiatus right now ('tis the season to bake things for the fair) but I'm looking forward to using both decks. I'm going to look hard at my decks and think about what else might at least suggest autumn to me, to get the season started.

Carla

I don't like the Halloween Tarot. I've had it for years and just can't seem to get into it. But I just got the Wicca Moon Tarot...and while it's not spooky, it sure does put me in a Halloween mood. Lots of pointy hats, black cats, and there's a pumpkin on the back of each card:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R9b2w3C5yI

La Force

Halloween decks

What's in my B o o o Basket?

Ludy Lescot
Tarot of Vampyres
Thoth

Well this seems to be it for now until I receive "Book of Shadows - Vol 1 - As Above"

WhiteWolfy

My B-o-o-o basket will have

All Hallows Tarot
Bohemian Gothic
Zombie Tarot

I love Halloween ;)

celticnoodle

how about the konxari deck? the images seem to frighten a lot of people for some reason--I find the images a bit disturbing, but not so frightening really. But, because a lot of people do find this deck frightful--it would be a great halloween deck, I think! :D

velvetina

I'm so fond of my Hallowe'en Tarot - I only use it during the Hallowe'en season, to keep it special. The Bohemian Gothic is used all year around as is the Vampyre Tarot. Oh, I have a Tarot of the Dead too, hidden away since last year...I'll have to dig it out.

Grizabella

Ghosts and Spirits
Halloween
Dark Grimoire
Tarot of Vampyres
New Orleans Voodoo

Oddly enough, I might use the Joie de Vivre, too. The stitches across the mouths of the characters look a little creepy.

DaisyDragonfly

My CBD TdM. Nothing spoooookier than a spot-on accurate deck. :)

If I want a deck whose images are properly Hallowe'en-y, whose characters and cards lurk behind the veil, then it's the Bohemian Gothic. Silver version. Beautifully haunted and I'll swear I saw the eyes of the Empress twitch...