Opinions on the Ludy Lescot please

karen0205

That's the thing Karen, the deck is not meant for me. If it were for me, I would already know the answer whether I would want it or not.
Yes, I do have several LS decks myself. Just purchased the Sweet Twilight several days ago and I really like it.:)
Sorry, read the post too fast! I thought it was for you. Either way, I'm not sure if your friend likes dark decks that I would necessarily go to this one. Do you have any others in mind? Did someone recommend this one to you?

Miss Divine

Sorry, read the post too fast! I thought it was for you. Either way, I'm not sure if your friend likes dark decks that I would necessarily go to this one. Do you have any others in mind? Did someone recommend this one to you?

Yep, in fact someone did indeed recommend this one. But I'm still on the fence, lol. But it's a few weeks before her birthday so I have some time on my side. :)

karen0205

Yep, in fact someone did indeed recommend this one. But I'm still on the fence, lol. But it's a few weeks before her birthday so I have some time on my side. :)
It sounds like there are good reviews so maybe she would like it. If it's not exactly what she might pick out for herself, that can be a good thing. It might introduce her to decks that she might not have paid attention too.

Miss Divine

Well, I just ordered it. I have no idea which other darker deck to pick out for her. She prefers illustrated pips (so do I in all honesty). So I really really hope she'll be happy with this choice! :)

Miss Divine

The deck already came today. Ofcourse I cannot open them since they're a gift. But there is a youtube video which shows all of the cards. This is definitely not a deck I could warm up to. It looks depressing like I thought.
Some of the cards are stunning, but there are so many cards I truly dislike.

I hope my friend will be more enthusiastic! :D