Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

garmonbozia

I was so excited to order this (and must have been subconsciously afraid I would oversleep) that I woke up at 4:30 this morning and was not able to fall back asleep. I'm worse than a kid at Christmas!

Londubh

I just ordered a mega set, couldn't be happier! I don't even get up this early for work (6 am) I should, but I am not as motivated :)

emmsma

Good God! I almost forgot!

ORDERED. :D

gregory

DAMN it is hard to get more than one thing. You need a "continue shopping" button.... :D

Pam O

I got the email notification someone had posted to this thread, then I realized today is the 26th, the BIG day we have been anticipating, and the alarm of "Oh NO, am I too late?" zinged through me.

Thankfully the order went thru and all is well. :thumbsup:

Hope everyone who wants this can get it too. :party:
THANKS so much for only allowing 1 per person of the Limited Edition in the beginning!!

PS Happy birthday to your mom Edmund!

WyrdRaven

I stayed up late Friday nite and watched a Pumpkinhead movie on the syfy channel from 3am to 5am. The minute it was over I knew it was time to place my order! I'm drinking my coffee now and trying to wake up. Will be so excited to recieve this!

3 of Cups

Hi all,

Got the Mega set earlier today and it looks like the 2nd ed. of the "Pixie's Astounding Lenormand" will be available next Wednesday! Can't wait for both.

emmsma

LOL! I remember Pumpkinhead!

After a hard and crummy week, what a wonderful thing, to end it knowing this one is on the way.

I smile, everytime I remember. AND, hubby will be pleased to see it arrive. (not into all my card "stuff" but he liked the look of these, alot)

Chronata

I just ordered mine, and I am thrilled. It's my B-day present to myself! Yay!!