Mini Tarot Decks...?

jema

I got a mini-RWS that is actually my only one. I also got some pure novelty minis, like an inch sized tarot nova and that tarot of the gnomes.

But my fave small deck is the regular edition Zerner-Farber. Not really a mini at all but a comfortable size.

I am also going to slaughter my Comparative tarot and get a mini Origins just like I seen Cat do here :-D Just got the perfect corner rounder punch for the job!

sapienza

Mini's are a cute idea but I don't use them a lot. I actually don't much like the Rider-Waite-Smith deck but I have it, and the Albano Waite, as mini's and somehow they become quite ok when the size is reduced.

Frank S

Actually, I think I might collect all the 'minis' I can now! The only other mini I have at present is the Swiss Pocket Thoth (try saying that after a few drinks...)

Frank.

Le Fanu

The only other mini I have at present is the Swiss Pocket Thoth (try saying that after a few drinks...)

Frank.
oops! Not really a mini but anyway... :D

gregory

I have three sets of mega-minis from Il Meneghello:

one set of 10 in a tiny bookshelf, consisting of 10 miniature decks: Menegazzi's 'Mani Divinatorie', 'Sardinia', Tobacco, Smokers, Funghi, and Fiori decks, with Miniature Piedmontese, Soprafino Gumppenberg, Minchiate and Mestieri dell'Uomo

another set of six also in a bookshelf: Zoni, Historical Napoleon, Musical, Besançon, Minchiate and Classico Marsiglia.

and one set of four in a plastic bag... Tarocco Popolare (Milanese Lombardy), Classico Tarocco di Marsiglia,Favoloso and Tarocco Tipo Lusso.

About a centimetre high, I'd say. TEENY ! And REALLY hard to get back into their teeny tiny book-style "boxes" ! I have never read with them :)

karenquilter

I have the following mini decks:

Tarot Art Nouveau (Lo Scarabeo)
Visconti Tarot (Lo Scarabeo)
I Gatti (Il Meneghello, majors only)
I Cani (Il Meneghello, majors only)
Tarot Parac (Lynyrd Narcisco, majors only)
Tarot Giguil (Lynyrd Narcisco, majors only)

The Narcisco decks were a bonus that he added to his Tarot Bagong Sining deck.

I don't usually collect mini decks, I prefer larger artwork.
K

Chronata

The smallest ones I have claimed to be the tiniest...but I think those Nova ones are even smaller.

Pics are below.

What kills me is the teeny tiny meanings printed on the bottom of each one. Readable...but barely!

Attachments

• tiniest card box.jpg
    tiniest card box.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 71
  • tiniest cards.jpg
    tiniest cards.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 69